Betty White:

4/29/2009 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bea Arthur went to the big lanai in the sky this weekend at age 87 -- but Betty White, one of two remaining living "Golden Girls," yesterday said it best, "We'll always love her."

Betty White: Click to watch
Nothin' but pure class here -- just check out how cool she is with the infamous Queen on the Scene.

JR

I met Betty White in person last summer at a fundraiser for homeless animals. She looks fabulous, especially since she is well into her eighties. And her mind is still sharp as a tack. She's a role model for aging well.

FiBiker

Heard in a tell all Hollywood expose that Betty and Nancy Reagan gave the best head in Hollywood

FiBiker

The Queen just gave Betty the Aids with that kiss, or at least herpes virus, possibly a good case of the swindle flu virus....just sayin

bcarefulwhatuwish4

Have watched Betty White since the 20 Mule Team Boraxo commercials.
There will never be another like her. Class act all the way. Love you
Betty, The last of the great ones. I'm sure everyone loved you in the
Golden Girls as I did, but I hope the younger generation will have
the opportunity to see some of your earlier work. May God keep
Blessing you classy lady.

cherryblossoms

wow I'm very shocked I know how TMZ and some of the people that post can be very immature,negative and judgemental which is why I hardly ever come on this site but its nice to see that not one single person on here said a bad word about Betty not that it would matter because stupid comments like that you just have to shrug off and it doesnt matter what people say but thats just nice to see for a change, however queen on the scene wasnt soo lucky.

Andolini

What a classy woman.... God Bless Bea...

ntvnat

The batty old bag doesn't seem to care THAT much. And NONE of the GG went to Estelle Getty's funeral. And now this. I guess they put the past behind him the moment they taped the final episode. Maybe Betty'll care more when Rue died since they starred in Mama's Family together. Crazy old lady leaving her entire fortune to her (((DOGS))). :-D But I wish her well!

Wanda W.

Class, please,she and dam few others, are in it ALL BY THEMSELVES ! Shes never caught getting drunk in public,parading around without panties in public,smashing up her car ,or throwing hissy fits when things dont go her way. ARE YOU LISTENING BRITIANY SPEARS, ASHTON KUTCHER, MEGAN FOX, ETC,ETC,ETC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam fine actress too.

Sapphyre

I love Betty White and the rest of the Golden Girls. They are timeless.
I just don't think she should be driving anymore. That scares me.

Dee

I'm with you Betty, we'll always love Bea and we love you too! Rue, Betty and Bea - the coolest Golden Girls ever!
Thanks for the memories and thanks for being a friend!

honesty

Betty White, a woman of true class, extreme talent, and wonderful person.

cherryblossoms

#41 your so stupid and ignorant of course Betty cared that Estelle and Bea died, Beas family said their not having a funeral and Betty didnt go to Estelles funeral because she had alzheimers for many yrs and Betty said that she had said goodbye to her yrs ago. Please know what your saying before you post such dumb things.

cherryblossoms

and going or not going to someones funeral doesnt mean anything. Funerals are sad and I hate going to those anyways, some people choose not to go but it doesnt mean they didnt care about the person.

cherryblossoms

lynne- TMZ is just a gossip thing I dont rely on them for factual info and their too negative so I usually try to stay clear of this

2000 days ago

pimpdaddy

I luv Betty White.....she is all class, period! I hope she's around for many a more years to come. She's funnier than hell too. U go girl!

1999 days ago