Jon & Kate Plus ... A Mistress?

5/6/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got it bad, so bad -- is Jon from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" hot for teacher?

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
The reality television father of eight has allegedly been having an affair with a third grade teacher, Us Weekly is reporting. The two reportedly met at a bar back in mid-January.

The alleged other woman's brother tells the mag his sister is not a homewrecker, but adds this TMI detail -- "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um -- how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let's just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

We got Kate Gosselin yesterday in New York -- where she kept quiet about the alleged "nast" hookup.

Though a rep, Jon told us, "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgements I've made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority."

Jenny pruski

There's 2 sides to every story Kate has to run the house as Jon's a two timing jerk,he's not being a man or the man he should be,he's brought huge embarrassment to his family,

1914 days ago

Make them go away!

I'm sure Kate is having her own affair! This marriage was over along time ago.
A little puke comes up everytime I read or hear someone say "poor Kate tending to the kids while Jon's out with co-ed's"
Those poor innocent 8 kids are being raised by NANNIES while mommy runs all over the country hawking books about her exploited children and fleecing churches with her lies of infertility and daddy parties it up at the bars.

Jon & Kate Gosselin are disgusting examples of parents. Both are more worried about themselves and $$$$$$$ than they have ever been for their kids!

They need to go away for good....PLEASE!

Sue

Shouldn't Kate cancel her public appearances and be by her husbands side if they are going to keep denying the whole thing happened?

whatthefrig

You know I love this family too and someone had said last week that they think this is all a publicity stunt because the new season is coming up May 25th and they are hoping that this is going to help in ratings. Bottom line on this is, television doesn't give a flying frig about these two or their children, they are only concerned with the viewers and will do and create anything to make that happen.
As someone also said in the comments, we really do not know what goes on between two people, not really.....yes, I think Kate is a sucubus but that is how she comes across anyway. No matter what, the constant arguing in front of the kids is inexcuseable...the name calling, her slapping him, no excuse. Children learn by example.

mimiee

NO WONDER HE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR,LOOK AT THAT BITCHES HAIR CUT! WHO IN GODS NAME WOULD DO THERE HAIR LIKE THAT, WHAT A JOKE SHE IS. SHE REALLY THINKS SHE IS HOT 2 BAD UR MAN DONT THINK SO. POOR KIDS JUST THINK WHAT THERE FRIENDS AT SCHOOL ARE SAYIN 2 THEM. WELL I GUESS THERE KARMA HAS CAUGHT UP WITH THEM

TheMizzz

"Dump this Bum, take him for what he's worth, just imagine the child support"

Are you serious?

You are what is wrong with this country. Have you seen the show? The way she treats him is not cute and it's not endearing, it's downright emasculating and borders on abusive. I have a feeling it is because she KNOWS this poor schmuck is stuck. It isn't right. How would you feel if it were your brother? Totally different, I'm sure.

P.s I am a female and just get disgusted at how biased our system is and how these woman always have the upper hand.

rick

Jon and Kate are old news the only got 8 kids. The Octohoe is coming out with her own show and she has 14 kids and there is no father to help her out. Her show is going to be way better.

TheMizzz

Oh, and YES it does matter if shes a bitch. She does not even treat him like a human let alone an equal. Tell me you would put up with that crap, I don't think so, and if you do well then you are pathetic.

Treat other how you wish to be treated. She treated him like crap for years, now it's his turn.

lilly

SOONER OR LATER IT HAD TO HAPPEN. SHE JUST TREATS HIM LIKE DIRT. MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE AFFAIRS ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE GIVING THEM POSITIVE ATTENTION. WHEN THE SHOW STARTED THEY LIVED IN A SMALLER HOUSE AND HE WORKED. NOW HE DOSEN'T WORK AND THEY MOVED INTO A MUCH BIGGER HOUSE WITH LAND. THAT COMES WITH A PRICE WHEN YOU PIMP UR KIDS AND I THINK SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT NOW.

nat

sextuplets & twins - not octuplets.
jeez!

you get the insane facts right but the obvious ones wrong! lol!
wtf?

DizzyGuy

I can't believe you harrassed her. I mean given that I don't like Kate. But I mean that is really messed up that you would even say stuff like that to her. Oh dear Karma is a bitch TMZ!!!!

who has the facts? ME

Being treated like crap is no reason to have an affair. Leave first, get a girlfriend later.
They need to pull the plug and the show, put the entire family in therapy, and get out of the spotlight.

OnPoint

I really like the show and would hope that this story is just what it is ..... a story blown out of proportion. If he is cheating he should have had the balls, gaul and sense not to let it be cought on camera. He in my opinion, if it's true is a dumb azz because he is so well known because of the show that he could'nt sneak if he tried. Can you imagine the child support he'd have to pay? .... or maybe not, the show I do beleive has made them rich by now. Still I hope and pray that it is not true but when you have a wife with 8 kids it may be kind of hard for them to have intimacy ... still it's no excuse .... I could go on but I don't know the truth so I won't. What I can say without a doubt is that I really like the show, them as a couple and adore the children ..... Again, I hope it's "NOT" so .........

that 'razzo is a RAT.

That tmz-razzo is a RAT. Why do you harass people who are going through difficult times? Why don't you just cut her open and throw some salt in the wound that you created?

Nobody deserves that treatment, no matter what. You people are not civilized human beings. The people who work for you, Harvey, have no decency at all. Are you proud of that? You're all the lowest of the low.

Compassion, respect, decency, are all dead at TMZ.

More important!