Jon & Kate Plus ... A Mistress?

5/6/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got it bad, so bad -- is Jon from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" hot for teacher?

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
The reality television father of eight has allegedly been having an affair with a third grade teacher, Us Weekly is reporting. The two reportedly met at a bar back in mid-January.

The alleged other woman's brother tells the mag his sister is not a homewrecker, but adds this TMI detail -- "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um -- how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let's just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

We got Kate Gosselin yesterday in New York -- where she kept quiet about the alleged "nast" hookup.

Though a rep, Jon told us, "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgements I've made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority."

justme

THE VIDEO!!!!!!
Kind of funny he's sneaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

JEM

So this is what happens when the sex goes out of your marriage. I'm just keeping it real.

When are they going to create laws for crazy couples (and octomom) that do this invitro thing. I think it's totally unfair to the other siblings. I don't care if they can financially take care of all of their kids, who wants to live with a bitchy mom and a philandering dad?!

And no, I don't blame Jon...his wife seems like she's the attention-whore. Shame on her for being so damn selfish. Why's she out promoting a book being the best mommy to 8 kids...who's watching them when she's on the road?

Seems they both need a break from their kids and each other...kinda like Brangelina dontcha you think!

vampyrgrl

No offense to mom's or married women , but Kate seems like a b***h on the show. I'm not defending him, but I can't say I blame him either. It's just too bad for the kids it has to be so public.

Obama is Gay

Kate is a Ugly Bitch inside and out. I wouldnt blame the guy for going stray

Dissapointing

I say the bro needs to get some balls and kick Jon's ass out! I would never tolerate having some older guy take advantage of my sis. And BS that she's not a homewrecker. Yeah, right. And if the bro and sis are minors then where the heck are the parental units?! No matter what Jon and Kate decide, everyone will criticize them. But this isn't a normal family situation. She may not want him back, don't really know and it's non of my business, but those kids definitely will want him back. She's OCD maybe but it works to their advantage that she's so clean and organized with such a big family. Everybody that I know that studied nursing became a germaphob. So what. Jon just needs to learn to stand up to her and be nice about it instead of whining. BTW, I caught my bro with a friend of MINE, and I kicked her ass out and never saw her again. I like the show and I especially liked the two of them together. For me, they were cute and adorable. Quit justifying his wrong doings! And quit ur whining about her.

e

HA HA HA..LOOKS GOOD ON THE SNOTTY BITCH!

Ya Think

Silverado Mom -- don't be a dummy. The girlfriend can't be a minor AND be a school teacher! The brother is a doofus, for sure. Maybe he's smoked too much weed or maybe he's just a double-talking smart mouth, but Jon's 32 and his sister is only a few years younger.

I'm not saying Jon's right or Kate's wrong. But they've been wh0ring out their kids for years now and there's nothing more vile than that. They're reaping the rewards now. It's time for them to pull back -- cancel the show, get jobs, sell the bigger house and get back to basics. Kate needs to get into therapy to deal with her bully issues (maybe she was a molested child...) and Jon needs to go on a scavenger hunt to find his scrotum. More than anything, those kids need normalcy, stability, and parents who act like responsible adults and not spoiled children.

skanky skanks

ugh. another blonde. she deserves it.

skanky skanks

the whole world views blonde women as desperate spineless pieces of trash, who will sleep with anyone and put up with any amount of crap. she alone has authored this whole thing, attracted it, and let it all happen. boo hoo blondie.

a

Do people think it's easy with all those kids the same age!? Kate has to have a type A personally so she can cope otherwise how else could they be so well taken care of? The hubby should grow a backbone and get in the game instead of running to someone else!!!!!

YIKES

Why doesn't she spend some time at home...who's minding the kids as she has a driver drive her around New York City...Texting on her pink Iphone. and say's she won't buy anything with out a coupon...they don't have coupons for FAO Schwartz...GIVE ME A BREAK...She has gotten so high and mighty it is sickening...the money will run out..like her family, husband and friends have...then what...

buzz1234

These people need to GET OFF TV..and Put Attention to Their Children and TO THEIR MARRIAGE(obviously).....

notafan

This just gets more sickening by the day. I dont see how that show lasted as long as it did anyway. I seen it a few times and i couldnt stand that Kate. Seems like a selfish stingy woman to me. Seriously folks, think about it. What woman in their right mind would want that many kids (and small children at that) at one time. I think she was attention deprived as a child???? Now these innocent children will be the ones to suffer......Jon+Kate+8 will equal hate................

iusedtolikejonandkateplus8

cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

EGGO

If you gooogle Jon & Kate it will blow your mind. Kate has turned into something and it's not nice. She does not know how to talk to people. she thinks she's right all of the time, and now is is jsut pimping her kids out for money. The damgae that she has caused the children already is enough to cancel the show. I don't condone Jon cheating on her but I don't blame him. I don't see how he lives with that sreeching fool. Jon needs to go out and find his balls, tell her to shut the fu@k up and make those bad ass kids go sit down somewhere. Put the camerman out of your house Jon!