Jon & Kate Plus ... A Mistress?

5/6/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got it bad, so bad -- is Jon from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" hot for teacher?

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
The reality television father of eight has allegedly been having an affair with a third grade teacher, Us Weekly is reporting. The two reportedly met at a bar back in mid-January.

The alleged other woman's brother tells the mag his sister is not a homewrecker, but adds this TMI detail -- "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um -- how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let's just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

We got Kate Gosselin yesterday in New York -- where she kept quiet about the alleged "nast" hookup.

Though a rep, Jon told us, "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgements I've made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority."

divalasvegas

I am a little skeptical about Jon cheating. I think he's WAY too scared of Kate to cheat. I think this chick's brother is a complete moron and looking to get paid. His comments about Jon being twice his sister's age and listening to them having relations through the wall show an individual who is looking to sensationalize this situation for his own benefit. Second of all, Look at the source, USWeekly is a tabloid, people!! Sure, it's entertaining, but I wouldn't take their reporting as the gospel truth. As far as Kate goes, I think she is showing tremendous grace under pressure. I don't always care for the way she treats Jon, but she showed a lot of class by not even acknowledging the questions being posed to her. I think Jon really needs to pull his head out of his butt and realize that what he does affects his family.

1974 days ago

porceluna

i don't think anyone would blame him for cheating because his wife is an absolute self absorbed b*tch. and they won't divorce until the kids are of age..i mean good god, can you imagine how much her pampered princess self would demand for child support let alone alimony? but, on the other side of the coin, he needs to grow some balls and stop letting her run every aspect of his life. he didn't want to do the show anymore, but now they are coming out with another season. you know she is all about the kick backs and doesn't give a sh*t how this is affecting her children let alone her marriage.

1974 days ago

AnnieGirl

I'm shocked and appalled by some of these comments. If he did cheat on her, people are making excuses for it and blaming Kate?? Am I reading that correctly or has everyone lost their mind?! They didn't PLAN to have 8 children. I'd like to see how any of you would deal with having the stress (financial and otherwise) of having 8 small kids under one roof. How dare you be so judgmental and malicious. No matter how difficult his life may be, no matter how "bitchy" Kate may be (which is offensive in and of itself) - none of it excuses infidelity. They are a unique family with unique needs and I hope they seek the support they require to move past their issues. They surely have quite a load to carry every day of their lives.

1974 days ago

Terri

Well now, as soon as I read the headline in the Huffington Post this morning, got that TMZ THIS MORNING, not this afternoon, you slowpokes, I than read the brief article in Us Weekly online, saw the pics and than I had to go to Target so before I got in the check out lane I naturally had to pick up the mag and peruse thru to the article to see if there were any more pics, ugh yes there were but just of the kids and Kate.

First of all, the pic of Jon and Deanna in the car and the pic of Jon and supposedly her on the front lawn in a bikini, umm, I'd like to see a picture of her (close up thank you) standing up in clothes, so I can than factually determine that the picture of the woman in the bikini on the lawn is in fact the same woman in the car with him because hello, they look to me like two totally different body types. Oh yeh, the pic on the lawn def does look like Jon (I wonder who that other guy is tho), but I am not convinced that's Deanna in the bikini.

Lets see if Jon sues.....that'll be the truth teller, if he doesn't see, than there indeed was an affair. And I do not like cheating on either parties part, but in this instance, I'm sorry, I guess I just feel, an exception....well ok, he should not have had sex......conversation yes, getting out of the house yes, but sex no.

1974 days ago

Arthur Samson

I don't know why TMZ follows these people. Yes, they have their own reality show but they are not famous enough to be constantly followed by the paparazzi. I love watching Jon, Kate, and all of their kids. They did not ask for this. They invited cameras into their home so that the public could see what it is like to have eight children. Everyone always talks about how much of a bitch Kate is...but honestly would you be little Mrs. Perky if you had eight children. I don't understand why you guys are trying to seperate them. If you had eight children would you want people trying to seperate you and your spouse? You need to leave them alone. They NEED each other. The KIDS NEED their parents to be together. so back off of the Gosselins!

1974 days ago

Run Jon run!

I am a mother of a young child and I do not condone cheating at all. However, this is the exception to the rule. There is no question she speaks to him in an abusive manner. If she is so miserable that she has to speak to someone that way all the time, they need to get a divorce. It's much better to be from a broken home than to live in one. As for Jon I completely understand why he would cheat and can't believe he's stayed this long. Jon take those precious children and run far away from that crazy b___

1974 days ago

Barbara

Famous for having litters of kids? Unbelievable! WTF have these people contriibuted to society? NOTHING! and they get rich and famous for it. My husband and I should be rewarded for NOT having any kids! These people are now so money hungry it has turned them into not-so-nice people. It seems to me all these families that do "reality" shows wind up torn apart. Great call parants! Can't wait to see what your little ones grow up to be. Replicas of mother and father. LOSERS!

1974 days ago

TheMizzz

Yes, In this country you are indeed free to "check out" if you choose too.
Just because you believe it's wrong does not make you right. You know what they say about opinions.
We are not nuts! We are Americans.
You are free to call me immoral and I am free to call you a fanatic.

1974 days ago

yowza

So many moronic blind sheep here. I don't believe this story for a second. The new season is starting and this is excellent publicity to get more viewers.

1973 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is married to a whiney little wife,I get tired of her and I only watch the show,just think her when he's married to her

1973 days ago

Lynn

It's really a shame that everyone has nothing better to do but hound and harass this family. Everyone is just out there looking for something- anything to pin on them. Leave Jon and Kate and especially the kids alone. It's really just a shame.

1973 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

Jon cheating on Kate Sweet he finally got smart all she does is yell at him and make him out to be stupid like she is the only one who does anything if you watch the show she is always having him do all the work and hitting him not to mention how she rolls her eyes or makes out like he is nothing but a problem. No wonder he finally went out to find someone who will want him for who he is not how much money they can make on a TV show. Good for you Jon dump the bitch!!!!!!!!!

1973 days ago

Lamborghini

Can't wait for the spin off show Jon minus 9.

1973 days ago

who has the facts? ME

I am amazed that so many here condone cheating, if it is true. Cheating is NOT a way to either repair or get out of a marriage, no matter how much of a bitch your spouse is. Two wrongs don't make a right.
PS - Kate is going to be on Larry King tomorrow - should be interesting...

1973 days ago

ibehoney2u

I know the only people in that household making money are those kids~ Kate looked more happy with her"MOM" jeans then she does with her new designer look~ There is a price to pay for fame .. you wanted All the cameras in your home 24/7 so you could make money ,, now that you have it ,, you want the cameras to go away~ hmmm not gonna happen anytime soon~ I know how you much Jon and Kate like everything for "FREE" so there will be no charge for my comment tonight~

1973 days ago