Jon & Kate Plus ... A Mistress?

5/6/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got it bad, so bad -- is Jon from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" hot for teacher?

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
The reality television father of eight has allegedly been having an affair with a third grade teacher, Us Weekly is reporting. The two reportedly met at a bar back in mid-January.

The alleged other woman's brother tells the mag his sister is not a homewrecker, but adds this TMI detail -- "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um -- how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let's just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

We got Kate Gosselin yesterday in New York -- where she kept quiet about the alleged "nast" hookup.

Though a rep, Jon told us, "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful. As I adjust to the the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgements I've made recently. I am working through this difficult time with my family. My family is my top priority."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

JustMe

Thank you Harvey and TMZ for finally steppin' out and start to take notice of this Wicked Witch Of Wernersville!

Finally someone broke the story about Jon and his cheating ways, now I am just waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan when the next big news will be of Katie Irene and Mr.Gray caught in a situation that WILL bring this to an end.

Who does she think she's kidding ? It is so obvious that they are joined at the hip, and I don't use that term loosely, that her time is coming ! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it WILL happen. She can't hide from the cameras forever !!

I feel sorry that she is coming off in some peoples eyes, as the victim. SHE IS THE REASON that Jon put himself in this situation. Dumb Butt should have waited her out and let her be the one to get caught first.That shouldn't be that hard to do.

Afterall, she's away from home 5 out 7 days a week with HER man. From city to city, hotel room from hotel room, day spas, shopping on Rodeo Drive ,expensive dinners, everywhere that the kids money will take her. She's a sleeze bag from hell.

I give Jon a little credit . At least he does go home after his nights out. Hell, he even took his kids to church Easter sunday !
I agree that he shouldn't be up for Father Of The Year, but I'll bet you at least the kids see him more that their so-called mother.

Where was Kate???

1932 days ago

greytalli

Do you realize that if they split up and there's no more show, they'll both have to go to work!! Boy - then what?????????

1932 days ago

anire

the reason why they have a show is to show people what it's like to have 8 children.. i believe without the show those kids won't have all those nice things they have now through donations and sponsors. it comes with the territory they have twin and sextuplets. that's rare! so for sure they're going to do the show. If jon did what he did... he made a big mistake because his children are still young and innocent and they need loving parents. In kate's defense she can be very controlling and mean and bitchy... but come on! she has 8 kids... young kids!! I would go crazy to because it's two adults against 8 small children. It's hard. I know they'll work their way through this all marriages do. I'd hate to see them get a divorce but if it happens then whatever.

1932 days ago

JustMe

Oh yes Kate,
After the big news broke, instead of going home and taking care of those 8 children,that you claim to love so much, you chose to stay on the road and continue to promote that lame- ass excuse of a scrapbook you made.(Not wrote)

You are a pathetic excuse for a mother , let along a wife. You don't deserve any children and you don't deserve Jon.

If you care so much, why were you in Ark. on their 5th birthday and don't forget.......it IS Mothers Day weekend also.

What's the problem? Didn't you have enough time to spend any of the kids money? Hell, you've been gone for , what.... 3 or 4 months now?

More new diamonds, designer clothes and shoes,spa treatments, 5 star hotels and Mr. Chows ? Or maybe another body enhancement maybe??

Better enjoy it Kate, for you about to see the end of your little charade !!!!!!

1929 days ago

chev

For god's sake, what is up with the huge sunglasses and jewelry?? This bitch needs to quit with the diva role and get her act together. And yes, her hair looks like a toilet brush in the back.
Yuck....

1929 days ago

Dbi

Yeah Ruby, Kate is such a liar! Remember this is suppose to be the "realist reality show ever". How many times has Kate said that? The good, the bad and the ugly. Well, it's getting pretty ugly now, but she doesn't want to talk about it anymore

1928 days ago

Deanna

Leave them alone...this is all made up....he has 8 kids and a wife he loves....anything for a little bit of press TMZ and all other gossip shows....he cant hug or kiss a check of a girl leaving aresturant or a fan wihtout it being cheating...he has 8 kids when does he have time. just cause he is tired fo being on tv. doesnt mean he is cheating....

1927 days ago

Barb

She needs a bodyguard? For what? What a joke!!!!! They should have moved to a mansion in California where the "Phony" people live. I guess she thinks she's a movie star. I'm sure she reads all the comments people make about her and the way she treats her husband. What will they do when that show eventually ends? Go back to work? I doubt Kate could live without all the freebies, it can't last forever.

1927 days ago

Queen of Hearts

wow hope this young mistress N jon used some sort of protection, he seems to be good at making them kids,there wont be ny money left for her child support payments of that happens hmmmm smarten up jon, your digging a bigger hole,it must suck having your wife treat ya crappy and look at ya like a house pet, but damn dude you couldnt work enough jobs to feed any more mouth's !

1927 days ago

stinkerbell

Kate needs to shape up. Every time I hear her berating and belittling Jon I want to throw the TV through the wall. Can she say ANYTHING positive or nice to him? Jon, maybe, is no saint, but no man deserves to be treated like she treats him. These kids are going to need a HOME, not just a house. The commercial in the weeks leading up to the new house being shown was disgusting. "ALL MINE" You go Kate...anywhere away from Jon and the kids. It's not all yours.

1926 days ago

ScorpioLady

I used to enjoy watching Jon & Kate plus 8, but lately Kate has really gotten on my nerves. I think she is to bossy. She treats Jon like he's a child. I'm not condoning it, but it's no wonder he looked elsewhere for attention. I think all this stardom has gone to Kate's head. I read somewhere that Jon didn't want to do the show anymore. Kate wanted to continue with the show to save up enough money for their children's education. They should get out of the public eye and work on their marriage.
I hope they can work things out.

1925 days ago

danielle helms

what the hell.. u guess r doing such a great job with ur kids n show i LOVE all 10 of u. n i hope u guess can work this out n keep entertaining us with ur show. lots of love to u guess

1918 days ago

danielle helms

lisen jon n kate are doing a hell of a good job. they have eight kids and all they need is little rumors from dumb as people . i think u guys r doing a great job with ur kids. and i hope u can still entertain us with ur show. big fan

1918 days ago