Mr. Julia Roberts

Is Ab-Normal

5/11/2009 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts must get drunk on her husband Danny Moder's ripped twelve-pack.

media_removed.jpg

Julia and Danny are a good example of a couple in Hollywood who can still stomach each other.

Rah-Rah

EWWW! He looks like he's made of WAX!

Danny pull down your shirt-or you'll melt!

VioletteUK

Are those real??
They look like implants for men!
At least hes dedicated.
Think I'll get on my stair-climber now.
*sigh*

Pistol

Eeeew... that's disgusting. Put your shirt on, guy! It looks like he has a freakin' carapace.

80's Gal

I can't get past Julia's ensem!! That is simply atrocious!! I think her body looks fine considering she's had two pregnancies over the age of 30 and one was twins. But those SHORTS!! She would look so much better if she were wearing a sarong! And it could be as short as the shorts and below the belly button like the shorts are and it would be SO much more flattering!! And words escape me for what appears to be a folded up shirt around her head. Good heavens!!

really now

I bet nickels to doughnuts she's pregnant again .

Gia

Julia is about 20 lbs overweight. He just looks bad.

Victoria

I thought I would be the only one who thought they looked awful....guess I'm not. Her stomach does look big...maybe pregnant again...but her legs are so skinny, as are most female celebrities. Way too skinny!! As for his abs, if that's a twelve pack, I'll take my husband's case over that any day. It just doesn't look good at all to me. Maybe we are all just too normal for Hollyweird!!

UGGGGHHH

Its wrong, its wrong , its wrong

Julia looks disgusting in that outfit getup. . Danny has an reptile body. ugh

Gernand

HOME WRECKER!!!!!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Wow, you guys think anyone is fat. She is thin except actually has fat (doesn't mean she IS fat) on her stomach. And to the person who said se needed a tummy tuck, get real. A tummy tuck is not what she would be candidate for, no, i mean NO DOCTOR would do one on her. Tummy tucks DO NOT take much fat off, they take a lot off lose skin off, which she doesn't have. She would get lipo if anything, and even that is pointless, she has barely anything there. But, whatever floats your boat. But no way is she fat!

Meli

Wow, she hasn't aged very well, has she ?

SUN

No joke, his stomache made me shudder... he is so pale its blinding.

ogre

Only Iggy Pop can make abs like that look good.

Angel Eyes

Eww. That doesn't look right to me. And he's too pale. Both of them look a hot ass mess!!!

stopthepresses

My Gosh! The two biggest douche-bags of all time? Is that really a wax costume Danny ComMODER is wearing? Are we being punked, or is he really that gross?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments