« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LaLa -- Racist Mavericks Fans Attacked Me First

5/12/2009 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LalaCarmelo Anthony's fiance LaLa Vazquez has released a statement claiming racial taunts and violent threats from Dallas Mavericks fans incited her at last night's NBA playoff game:

"Obviously the play-off games bring out the best and the worst in fans but what happened on Monday night with the racial slurs/threats, verbal attacks on my son and physical attacks to myself by irate fans was unacceptable. The fans were totally out of control.

What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn't show the abuse that was taking place."

Footage shot at last night's game showed LaLa cursing and getting hostile as security tried to escort her out of the stands.

The Mavs and the Nugs are set to face off again tomorrow night.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

R.I.P Nuggets

She is a typical P.R. hoodgirl from the Bronx, big whoop!

1992 days ago

Brad Campbell

Hmmm, not sure if I believe this girl or not...I'm sure she thinks she should have special treatment being who her man is. Go Mavs!

1992 days ago

Oregon41

I believe her. Some fans can over the top in their comments.

1992 days ago

R.I.P Nuggets

Exactly! Eva Longoria is always the perfect lady when she attends Tony Parker's games. Even when the Spurs are losing and Tony is intentionally fouled Eva remains calm because she is a lady. And whoever said that Lala is from Washington Heights is a liar. I don't know where she's from and I don't care she was stupid, loud and wrong. So stop calling her a Dominican woman she is Puertorican and you keep her, we'll keep Zoe Saldana another lady.

1992 days ago

Babygurl

SHE IS LYING!!!! HER AND HER GHETTO A$$ PEEPS WERE ALL LOUD AND TALKIN SHHHT ABOUT THE MAVS..THINKING THEY OWN THE PLACE! SHE WAS ACTING LIKE SHE WAS SOME TOP A LIST CELEB..WHEN IN REALITY SHE IS A TV HOST....STUPID B.I.T.C.H! THE MAVS FANS FINALLY HAD ENOUGH AND STARTED TO YELL THINGS AT HER..BUT NOTHING RACIAL!!!! SHE'S JUST MAD CUZ SHE GOT THROWN OUTTA THERE FOR BEING A HOT GHETTO MESS!!!! ALL THAT MONEY AND SHE STILL CAN'T EVER BUY CLASS! THAT'S WHAT SHE GETS...STUPID BLACK LOW CLASS LOUD MOUTH IDIOT!

1991 days ago

haha

the colour of her skin is black what u latinos think because u latin u cant be black lol get a dang life lmao

1991 days ago

R.I.P Nuggets

Sheis a proud, upstanding Puerto Rican lady showing her true colors out in public cussing the innocent sportsfan out in Spanish! Plenty of them down here like that.

1991 days ago

my opinion

I think white people want to be black. That's why they always saying things about the color of our skin. If you hate the color so much, then why are you always tanning. Ignorance is bliss.

1991 days ago

R.I.P Nuggets

Lala vasquez is a disgrace. Eva Longoria and Vanessa Bryant would never act this way in public to shame their husbands. Good thing the Mexican man mentioned earlier was there to alert the authorities.

1991 days ago

R.I.P Nuggets

Is she related to Manny Ramirez the guy who sticks drugs up his butt. Or the loud talking, stupid Rosie Perez who speaks at a clip faster than the speed of light. They look related and they are all retarded.

1991 days ago

R.I.P Nuggets

I think Puerto Ricans want to be white so there.

1991 days ago

Justin

Who is this guy LaLa and why is he so mad? Giving us black guys a bad rep. I love Carmelo, but this was the best you could get? C'mon dawg!!!

1991 days ago

Vivian

LaLa should have hit that white bitch in her mouth. Everyone knows Texas is racist.

1991 days ago

L. Alvarez

Even Michelle Rodriguez don't cut up this bad.

1991 days ago

JO

Dallas sucks and so does the lakers

1991 days ago