Glambert: Pre-'Idol'

5/15/2009 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before wowing the "American Idol" judges with his shrieks and black nail polish, Adam Lambert glammed it up with shrieks and black lipstick.

media_removed.jpg

Back in 2004, Lambert put on his best goth Liza drag performing in "The Zodiac Show."

Who says Hollywood changes people?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

to_nancy_THE_LAIR

Nancy the LAIR wrote: 136. I too was a Kris fan until I read all this crap that has nothing to do with talent....because of the unfairness given to Adam, I am now voting for Adam.....He is absolutely wonderful......Thanks for helping me make my decision...............

You are a damn lair. You let some fool who posted some thing stupid to make you turn on Kris...then you were NEVER a fan of Kris...so quit YOUR LYING.

Like Kris knows what people post on here...lol

YOU MUST REALLY BE A STUPID COW.

LBoogie

He is hot, hot, hot!!! What does it matter?

ashsky

Enough said.

KL

I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEETHIS:
bit.ly/16jv9s

BUT if you want to hear what SOME of his album will sound like, here's his old stuff with his band The Citizen Vein. They were pretty f-n awesome:

x.imeem.com/MBf7xrULl0

KL

123 testing

KL

where's my comment

ianaleah

The Zodiac Show,.Lambert in the silver outfit singing Walk Thru Fire was pure virile seductive masculine tight silver pants and open silver jacket stomping on stage.Smokin' hot! All we women were sliding off the chairs.When Adam performs he is mesmerizing, dazzling,inspiring,seductive,passionate,brillant,flawless,dangerous,intoxicating,brillant and both men and women respond. His phots sells mazazines and his performances raised the bar on American Idol.Adam has generated interest across all age barriers, kids and old people ,teens and breadwinners.adam's fans are addicted and his distractors are obsessed.Adam's honesty, self-belief,ownership of his sexuality,,true to himself,never wavers, and never compromiseslInner light,outer beauty. Betcha he is scaring a lot of people.But also inspiring by being himself and never preaching.What a relief.

Adamfan

Gay or not, I'd lick him.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Adam is a GREAT SINGER, but the stupid THEATRICAL tongue screaming has to go!!!!

Adam will be #2 because of the stupid screaming!

Oh, he likes balls across the nose....

Still in Shock

162. You know, I would just like to inform people who think adam is screaming all the ttme that this claim is incorrect. Professionally, his vocal range, especially for a male, is amazing. Those notes he hits, in which you misconstrued as screaming, are actually very dificult nots to hit for most people. You shouldn't be complaing about this. You should be congradulating him for his talents.

Enough said.

Posted at 11:23PM on May 20th 2009 by spitpink

spitpink
ROTFLMAO - Well - to inform YOU this is Wednesday 5-20-09 - and you don't know what the He** you are talking about -
if his voice was so great he would have won but he didn't - KRIS DID - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL of Adams songs sound THE SAME - HE SCREAMS ALL OF THEM!!!

It is obvious you do not know anything about music theory (octaves-ranges-pitch-etc) and you don't even know how to spell.

Shut your dumba@@ mouth and start back at kindergarten....MORON!

Still in Shock

161. Forget all the talk about gay or whatever, I want to know why they both sang the same song for the final song? It totally took the air out of a competitive show to that point! Neither of them sang it well becasuse it was a terrible song! JEEZ!!??

Posted at 12:19AM on May 20th 2009 by Matt

Matt - they sang the same song cuz the female who sits besides Paula Abdul co-wrote it....WHOOP TI DO!!!???!!!

No one I talked to even knew the stupid song.

All that matters is that KRIS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Person of Interest

One word: Sad

Adam is a sweet, talented, and smokin' hot guy. But he tragically throws it away by being gay :-(

TreezPleez

Eeeeeeewwwww-- N A S T Y. That's all I can say. I'll NEVER buy anything by this one. He's actually blonde, like his father (who wore T-shirts and bermudas to AI show). This family is a real piece of work. Esp. Mother-Dearest.

TreezPleez

Like I said before, I'll NEVER put my $ into any glamrock weirdness. Am sad for the entire family.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8