« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick

Out of Prison

5/20/2009 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_michael_vick_bn-1Lock up your puppies -- Michael Vick is out of prison.

Vick left prison early this morning and is on his way to his home in Hampton, Va. where he will serve the final two months of his federal sentence on house arrest.

His release was shrouded in secrecy over concerns for his safety.

Vick served the past 19 months at Leavenworth Penitentiary in Kansas after pleading guilty to bankrolling a dogfighting ring.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Peroque

This story is so terriby SAD!! Poor innocent creatures of GOD! Please GOD help us help them I pray! Were I not dying of stage IV inoperable lung cancer with no more than 6 months to live and worried about my own 2 babies I would take them all and LOVE them and spoil them all, I cry mightly for these poor little creatures who only want to give their undying LOVE to some very fortuntate people who would be willing just to LOVE them just a little bit back!! Why are we humans so cruel to our pets, our children, each other? THANK GOD my time in here is almost over, but please someone somewhere PLEASE I PRAY help the animals and children!!!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!! I do most wholeheartedly hope Mr. Vick has changed his EVIL ways, but I do not think he should ever be allowed to play football again in any way, shape, or fashion. Obviously making that amount of money allowed the MONSTER in Mr. Vick to surface and run rampant.

1919 days ago

ANIMAL LOVER

Too bad there won't be a vicious pit bull, unlike the ones he tried to fight and killed regularly, awaiting his arrival in his Hampton abode. He's a sick ticket.

1919 days ago

chi-town for vick

VICK I'M PRAYING FOR YOU BRO!! GOD BLESS!

1919 days ago

FiFi LaRue

# 104

First of all I don't recall saying I'd hit him in a parking lot. I said if I saw him walking...I risk a big dent in my BMW. Get your facts straight.

Secondly....I wouldn't kill him...death is too good for him. But I would like to him writhe in pain....you know...SOMETHING LIKE THOSE POOR ANIMALS FELT WHILST HE SAT BACK AND WATCHED THEM BEING TORTURED.

Finally...I'd not spend one minute in jail. I have really good lawyers...apparently better than his. I'd plead insanity....

ps....I'd voice my opinion right to that pariah's face...your face...anyones face. I just don't slumming in Hampton, Virginia.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.

1918 days ago

Max61

.......................Vick does not deserve reinstatement.......................Please write Roger Goodell at the following.............................Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net............................ ...................Roger.Goodell@NFL.com................... ...............................Deborah.Pugliese@NFL.com......(Goodell's right hand person)................... .....................National Football League......Attn; Mr. Roger Goodell............280 Park Avenue.......New York, New York 10017....................... ................................Telephone # 212-450-2000 or 212-450-2027...........................Goodell looks as if he is trying to please everyone...........Or else a life time ban would already have been issued................Goodell can not possibly judge remorsefulness in an individual.............So, it will come down to how many letters and e-mails and calls his office receives.............Please write Goodell and state, no more Vick...............Surely, Goodell knows Vick will say anything he has been trained to say to get the reinstatement.........But it may take a massive amout of letters so Goodell will have an, "out" as to why no reinstatement.........Goodell can say it is not me, it is all those letters I received............So, please write Goodell..............dailly.........

1918 days ago

Not a Fan

This Monster has paid nothing to society he is only sorry because he was caught please safe me the Bull**** this Mother F****** deserves nothing the only justice would be to have him suffer the EXCACT SAME WAY these dogs did!

1917 days ago

Beth

His children should be taken away from him. I am ashamed to be from the same state as this pathetic COWARDLY man.

#8 - He paid his debt? He didnt rob a bank. He brutally killed a living thing. He hung, drown, raped and electrocuted another living being. It takes a SICK individual to do something like that. He should NEVER be able to intermingle with society. Would you want this KILLER around your children?

People who torture animals can and will easily do the same to humans.

1913 days ago

Max61

.................Please write Roger Goodell and express.........No more Vick.............Vick deserves nothing, certainly not the NFL.............No reinstatement...................Goodell can only respond to the majority of letters, be they positive or negative of Vick..............Please write..............Killing dogs for fun and money was terrible, but Vick did many more things to society................his family and children, if you want to call two different women, three children, and never bothered to marry either of them..............He was too important for such as that.............NOW he will marry one of them so as to show Goodell what a fine fellow he is.............Goodell just can't be that stupid, not to see thru Vick's, attorney orchestrated endeavors.............Vick hasn't the mental capacity to know what to do with his life.............or right or wrong............Please write Goodell and express, no more Vick.....................

1910 days ago

Donna Neal

I am still waiting for Bruce to leave that family. He needs to just walk away. He is the only sane one of the bunch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6