« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown -- How Quickly The Famous Forget

5/27/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaq invited him to play basketball in his private gym, Usher took him to an NBA playoff game, Bow Wow even helped him shoot a YouTube video -- seems like Chris Brown is finally out of celebrity exile.

Chris Brown

At first it was hard to find a celebrity who would take a stand on the incident at all, but now -- just three months after he allegedly beat the crap out of Rihanna -- he's back in the "in-crowd," like the whole thing never happened. He's even dropping an album.

We don't expect Chris is gonna have a sit-down dinner with Jay-Z any time soon... but at this point, would you really be surprised?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cuf

STOP HATING!! NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT HE DID, BUT MAYBE HE HAS LEARNED NOT TO DO THESE THINGS. MAYBE HE HAS HAD THERAPY!! MAYBE HE BEGGED HER FORGIVENESS & MAYBE SHE HAS FORGIVEN HIM!! I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT HE DID BUT MAYBE HE NEEDS HELP ALONG WITH THE RIDICULE HE HAS RECIEVED.

Bhavish

Its a great news ...really its great.............

crichy

I think california needs to stop focusing on banning gay marriages and ban Chris Brown from ever releasing another album.

john araya

chris brown = douche bag

Shaniqua

GO BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE CHRIS BROWN AND TAKE RIHANNA WITH U

Pamela

A woman beater is one of those type of people who shouldn't get a second chance...no matter how talented they may be. If Shaq bent Chrissy Boy over and split him in half on that basketball court, I bet Chrissy wouldn't be too quick to forgive and forget!

crichy

to mary

Even if she did hit him, she didn't leave a scratch. Look at the horrible, gross way that she was beaten. There's no excuse. He does have a right to defend himself, but not like that. That was just wrong.

Dianne

Oh look, it's an abusers convention

peacemaker_09

WOW!!!! CHRIS BROWN LOOKS AMAZING. SITUATIONS LIKE THIS MY MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT BLACK MEN A THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURES ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET BUT THERE NO GOOD, THEIR LIKE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. BUT WITH CHRIS BROWN, I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE THAT RISK. CUTE PUPPY DOG EYES, BUTTER SKIN, SICK DANCE MOVES, BEAUTIFUL SINGING VOICE, HES PERFECT. I ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT LAYING HIS SEXY, LEAN BODY ACROSS MY BED, AND GIVING HIM THE BEST" BLOW J" HES EVER HAD. I GET CHILLS THINKING ABOUT HES FLESH IN MY MOUTH. I CANT HELP WHAT I LIKE. EVEN THOUGH IM A WHITE WOMEN, I LOVE BLACK MEN SO MUCH. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURES U WILL EVER MEET.

bblove

Her stupid a$$ forgave him. So do I. If she lets him do it, it's not his fault anymore.

Eric

#13. Don't be so sensitive! I understand that the subject hits close to home, especially yours as it sounds like. The truth is the truth. Also, if you were a littled educated you would not need to insult using cuss words. Your educated is at the same level as CB. Poor America. Even with Obama in the White House, there is no much to do. Have a nice day.

Dianne

American girl - you are by far the most classless creature on here today - glad you didn't call yourself a lady, you are anything but. Go back to your hole, no, not that one!

Eric

#22 ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. #13 GET AN EDUCATION. LOOK AT #9 AGAIN. LEARN FROM RHINNANA'S MISTAKES

Camille

Okay so Chris Brown's not a monster.....But he is a woman beater!

Amy

I hope he get's some kind of punishment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments