Kara DioGuardi -- Glambert's Out, Right?

5/29/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert has been trying pretty hard to keep his sexuality a mystery, but thanks to Kara DioGuardi putting her two cents out there on "The View" this morning, dude's gonna have to try harder.

Kara DioGuardi: Click to watch
For a second there, one of the gals thought they were talking about Ryan Seacrest. Kara at least set that straight.

layne staley

MMMMMMMMMMM DAMN SHES HOT, I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT SHES SAYIN

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

reamworks SKG

She probably thinks any guy who doesn't want to sleep with her is gay!

LiloLicker

I think any guy that doesn't want to sleep with Kara MUST be GAY!

mommy

She really had no right to try and set the issue straight. I don't like her. Be gone woman.

The REAL DEAL

She turns my stomach - - - I wish she would crawl back under that rock she came from and let the world be free from her meaningless comments and bitchy attitude. Paula needs to slap the crap out of her just like she does Simon.

Whatever

dude is totally gay! who cares? another pole smoker in the business. shocking!

daw123

Well, thank God we have Kara around to determine who is and isn't gay. So because she believes he is gay....then the controversay has been solved. Idiot.

Have no shame

Sure Bawba Wawa...cause we all know that BLACK HAIR and BLACK NAIL POLISH is a gay sign!!! She didn't even watched the show!!! That woman needs to shut up. She is so out of touch.

RobN

Adam's is he or isn't he routine is incredibly boring. Good for Kara for cutting through the crap.

ecco6t9

Why is she still around?

Kat

Why is this sooo important to everyone??? Adam is an awsome, talented guy, and that's what American Idol is all about..TALENT! Who cares who or what he sleeps with. I think sexuality is a private matter, and isn't anyones business. So many people are judged or criticized by their sexual preferences, I think what happens in the bedroom (bathroom, closet, car, etc) needs to stay there. People have become so nosey...mind your own business!

judgingotherssux

I would tell this women to pole dance on the view w/bikini girl .If you dont enjoy that your a flamer.

Democrats are evil

Wow, another breaking news story on the view. This democratic propaganda show is like a magnet to the queer crowd. It had Rosie the lesbian, of course Baba Wawa, and the token republican and blacks. So politically correct and so phony. I learn way more when I listen to my six year old tell me what she learned in school today. Breaking news, Adam likes the north pole. Puke!!!

1luv

GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE THAT DOESN'T LIKE HER...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments