Eddie Winslow

Needs a Lil' TLC

6/2/2009 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Back in the day, he used Steve Urkel as a wingman -- but now, the dude who played Eddie Winslow on "Family Matters" is gonna be surrounded by ladies all on his own, and we're talkin' TLC and Lil' Kim.

Darius McCrary: Click to watch
Darius McCrary -- who apparently sings now -- tells TMZ he's actually going on tour with the 90s R&B group ... and the Queen Bee might be taking over Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes' spot!

P.S. Dude actually posted his real cell phone number on his official website, so go ahead, call him up and have him send Stefan our regards.

Google-me-bitch!

LMAO

Brent Schmidt

lulz @ stealing the GM REvolution logo on the site index page....

Southern Girl

I dare someone call his number and see if he answers...haha!

First whores!

Still faster than all of you d-baggers. First!

Riverstone Wholesale

This guy really needs attention. If it's his real number he'll be changing it by tomorrow.

Riverstonewholesale.com

A Real Housewife from Compton

Looks like he's been hit by the recession big time! He was on a TVOne movie over the w/end and it wasn't bad but....he has a looong way to go before he gets into Sam Jackson territory.

If this is true, Lil Kim and the other two from TLC need to let it go and get real jobs since the show biz thing isn't working for them in the long run. IDK about Lil Kim but those chicks are still broke!

I don't believe Eddie winslow married Superhead recently, esp. when she tried to out him and his love for booty beads.

:((

babygirl4742

i listened to a couple of his songs, They are really good! He may have a successful music career.

Apple Juice

He can sing? I don't remember that. I will have to start watching "Family matters" reruns again.

JAIMIE

I totally tried to call this number but it said all circuits are busy. He even writes on his site to leave a message with your phone number and area code.......crazy!

Have no shame

THIS DUDE MARRIED SUPAHEAD!!!!! HIS MIND HAS TO WANDER WHEN HE'S KISSIN HER.....................YUCK

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

he married superhead? i had no idea!

BB

He can definitely sing. He was singing "I Am Telling You" while locked in the bathroom on an episode of "Girlfriends"

Just Noticing

Poor thing, he is SO enjoying the attention... just swaggerin' down the street. Lol!

voiceofreason

Darius has a great voice! He does a lot of gospel inspired movies. I just watched him last night in " A Good Man is Hard to Find". He apparently loves the Lord and is blessed with work because of it. So what is the issue with him?

luvintmz

I called the number and he actually answered and talked to me on he phone. Said it's been ringing off the hook thax 2 TMZ...Seems like a cool dude & really grounded. If he married SUPERHEAD she must have drugged the poor guy to get him to say yes or was on her knees at the time..I shulda asked em about that....LMAO! Can't wait to hear some of his music.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments