Jacko

I Won't Screw Over My Family

6/2/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Huge news....Michael Jackson told us he is indeed doing that special, one night concert with the Jackson 5 and sister Janet in Texas -- as well as his London concert series. Problem is ...he could still get sued.

Michael Jackson: Click to watch
The Jackson family is in chaos over Jacko's decision to perform in London, because his rep signed a deal that he'd do a concert with his family and not perform anywhere else for 18 months. The group organizing the family concert has threatened to sue if the London concert goes on.

Jacko stands to make $3 million off the family concert -- and a lot more from the London gigs. Jackson's bros would split $500,000 for their troubles. The question -- is this enough jack to avert a suit?

Stay tuned

Dirksgirl

The fact remains..Michael Jackson is the ONE with the TALENT of that family..No one in his family..or any other artist can sell out a concert in a matter of moments..Mike Is awesome..Let the haters say what they want. I would pay huge loads of money to see MJ

Kay

That.... hand .... looks like a dried up turkey foot.

Mikey

He forgot to keep his voice high there at the end.

antoinette

Hey ! i dont think i would pay big bucks to see Micheal maybe 20 yrs ago but not now..He is just not the same loved all of his music every one of his sounds are good i just dont think he can move like he use to

kkkk

He is back with his curls! :D

80's Gal

He is becoming a caricature. Actually, has been for quite some time. I wouldn't pay $5 to see him. To each his own.

breakofdawn

oh my God, He looks great ,the one and only KIng of pop.

let it go

Get it together freak!

Wally

I love mike...yea..I want to see the concert. I wonder why the hankerchief over the face,hasnt become a fashion fad yet?..oh who cares, I love you Mike Jackson..

Kris

His fingernails are always so nasty!...I'd rather not wonder why....

Winsome Davis III

Where's Kiefer 'Head Butt' Sutherland when you need him?

TessaKittysMom

Of course he won't 'screw" his family, there's no little boys there.

Chucky

FREAK SHOW!!!

Also A Child Molester. Do not attend his shows.

oprah & michel hater

PLEASE....MONEY HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT.........WHO WANTS TO SEE A PEDOPHILE ANYWAY.......WE ARE PLANNING A PROTEST OUTSIDE HIS TEXAS SHOW...HES A FREAK OF NATURE AND A PEDOPHILE TO BOOT. DONT CARE IF HE WAS AQUITTED..........HE IS A LITTLE BOYS NIGHTMARE!

Onoze

@ 6. "I wouldn't pay $5 to see him."

Wouldn't matter if you could given the fact that all 50 of his concert dates sold out by people around the globe as soon as they became available, ha!

I want to add that his new hair style makes him look 15-20 years younger, just like he did during his concerts in the 90s.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments