Spencer Pratt -- I'm No Damn Reality Star!

6/2/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt made a shocking confession just before quitting "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" -- he's a total fraud.

A well-placed source who works on the Costa Rican production of the show tells TMZ just before quitting the show, Spencer screamed at producers, "If you give me a script, I'll do what you want. I'm not a reality star. I'm on 'The Hills.'"

Spencer clarified with the following: "I'm a TV producer and a character."

Spencer Pratt the character and Spencer Pratt the reality TV star could not be reached for comment.

oprah & michel hater

SPENCER...HAVE TO SAY YOURE NO MAN EITHER..........IF IT WAS TO BE ON YOUR KNEES IN SOME MENS BATHROOM...THEN YOU WOULD BE A STAR/BATHROOM HOMO!

Omar

What a douche.

TVwatcher

This guy is a knob! the show was entertaining, but come on... that guy is bigger in his own mind than he his in reality. It's amazing that people actually take him (and Heidi) seriously. Did you see her spraying her hair over and over at the end of the show? whatever...

Dawn

Funny thing about the show last night was when spencer said to Heidi that it was her first real cry in front of a camera!!!! They just basically confirmed they are frauds. however...they are smart ass people getting Rich of the fake stuff. Gotta love hollywood.

Kaire

I've never watched whatever it is that made spencer and heidi "celebrities" (and have had a hard time explaining who they are to my boyfriend ... finally called them "wanna be famous people") Spencer is like the jackass kid in school who always thought he was so fantastic and had to one up you. It's sad (ok, funny) to realize that in about 10 years he'd be BEGGING to be the host of this show because no one will know who he is. They aren't actors. They aren't interesting. Sure, they invoke emotion, because I'll fully admit to saying last night "wouldn't it be fun to beat his head with a baseball bat?" I'm guessing confetti would come out.

Ruby

I agree that by writing we give it fuel. The only thing I feel compelled to write just because I know they are conceited enough to read this.....if you think you are a bigger star than Lou Diamond, you should be medicated for hallucinations.

Ryoichi Morita

I have no idea who he is.

hc

These two are an absolute joke and need to stop getting camera time. They are pathetic losers with no talent what-so-ever

WHEN WILL THEIR 15 MINUTES END

Doodles

No clue who he is other than a loser! Some day he is going to open a can of Whoop Ass on her, and the rest of the world will figure out how much of an ass he is. She should be very nervous. He's got those Manson-esque eyes that say that he doesn't give a rat's behind about any other human being on the face of the earth but himself. Maybe the show might become worth watching now. But, even Janice in dryout can't match up with Spencer's douchebaggery.

NOTaBarneyFrankFan

In the words of Bart Simpson...LOSER! In the words of Nelson Muntz (in reference to them being QUITTERS)...HA HA!!

csm2284

Holy hell! He is such a freaking idiot. Someone seriously needs to beat his a**.
He was on the HILLS for god sakes he’s a poser and a douche bag. No one likes him cos he acts likes Gods gift. He needs a straight up reality check

spencer your'e a moron and shut your mouth

Vickie

Spencer and his silly wife need to go away. They would make anyone run out of the jungle just to get away from them.
They need to be on the Dr. Drew show.

we will miss MJ

They are both GOD Fearing DOUCHE BAGS!!!!

Nanci

SPENCER PRATT...I WOULD SAY THIS TO YOUR FACE...YOU ARE NOT A "CELEBRITY" BY ANY MEANS. YOU ARE A REALITY STAR....YOUR 15 MINUTES IS ALMOST UP! THANK GOD! YOU'RE A LOSER TOO...WHO SIGNS UP FOR A TV SHOW BUT HASN'T A CLUE WHAT IT ENTAILS??? YOU FRICKIN IDIOT! DAH, JUNGLES OF COSTA RICA!

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A STAR THAT HAS EARNED FAME AND FORTUNE. YOU HAVE RIDDEN THE COAT TAILS OF YOUR WIFE OF A REALITY BASED SHOW BONEHEAD! WAKE THE EFF UP DUDE! THE SOONER YOU ARE OUT OF THE SPOT LIGHT, THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US.

UNLESS YOU WATCH MTV, KNOW ONE REALLY KNOWS YOU SPENCE....KNOW THAT DUDE. YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND. NO ONE ELSES...WELL, EXCEPT FOR YOUR AIR HEAD WIFE! GOD BLESS!

SpartanGreen

You want to see a real reality show, take Spencer and Heidi and drop them off in Detroit, now that would be some real tv.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments