Spencer Pratt -- I'm No Damn Reality Star!

6/2/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt made a shocking confession just before quitting "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" -- he's a total fraud.

A well-placed source who works on the Costa Rican production of the show tells TMZ just before quitting the show, Spencer screamed at producers, "If you give me a script, I'll do what you want. I'm not a reality star. I'm on 'The Hills.'"

Spencer clarified with the following: "I'm a TV producer and a character."

Spencer Pratt the character and Spencer Pratt the reality TV star could not be reached for comment.

sonny chiba

why do we care about this guy from the shamwow comercials?and why is he even a celebrity....punkass pillhead

Dixie

51. This guy is a total douchebag! And his fugly wife is crying b/c someone tore the label off of her shampoo? Give me a break! These 2 idiots need to get a grow up and get a life!

Posted at 3:38PM on Jun 2nd 2009 by momma71

She cried over a label that was on a shampoo bottle?? I did not see this show, so what was on that label that she cried over?

Az Mtn Girl

A jiu-jitsu expert? Oh please my daughter is a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and even though she has a way for her black belt I am sure she could whip his butt.

mjjbr

PLEASE LET NBC SUE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT!! I hope that NBC tells them to "go away". I wish they would get knocked off their high horse for once. What, is Spencer too good to play out a game for charity. Let me guess,,yes he is because it would mean he is doing something for someone else other then HIMSELF. As for Heide...what a loser...she used to be cool but now, he has brought her way down. Please NBC, teach them a lesson! This is all just so "Mr Little Man " Spencer can get more FREE publicity. I hope the charity he screwed goes public with a statement As for Mrs. Pratt, you ARE NOT a christian to go along with his antics for money. Shame on you and DO NOT use your faith to be something you are not....SHAME ON YOU. Years down the road you will look back and be disgusted with yourself....Oh wait..that is only for people who actually have a heart and soul. That leaves you two out...So Sorry.....NOT!

sonny chiba

do you think they both just realized how busted there better half is without there makeup,lol....relationship is done by winter,put my bet in

LN

Has anyone considered that the Costa Rican "Jungle" that they're supposed to be in has cell reception? Cmon now, how tough can that be? It's certainly not remote. They're basically on a stage in the jungle surrounded by a camera crew that's eating and drinking regular food like us. Pretty silly concept when you stop and think about it.

Wendy R

Anyone have theories on what happened to change his mind on leaving those 2 first times? Did they talk to someone off camera (publicist/manager) that told them it would hurt them more then help them to quit like that? Or what?

real

I have not watched the hills and will never watch the hills now. I hope to never see this spencer pratt guy again. He is the type of guy that most people want to beat up. I hope he does not get hurt too bad when it happens. Just enough to find some sence.

Vanessa

He is right he is not a reality star he is a reality douchebag! I hate this guy I hate seeing his face I can't wait till he is gone! :)

golfienutt

I vote heidi-hoe and spencer humpty dumpty sit on a wall...and Fall(HARD).....
all the plastic surgeons in Hollywood can't put them together again!!!!

georgia girl

How can we make these two tools get lost to never be seen again! Now would not be soon enough!

DaddyG

This is the problem with America and their lack of understanding of REALITY. So many are granted accolades for stupid crap on TV and get adulation from others that are clueless. What are we to do to have decent people portrayed and acknowledged?

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Spencer is the #1 worlds biggest douche bag!!!
Flesh beard loser please go away!!!

Gladhe8her

This moron is the biggest loser ever.Someone should bitch slap this drama queen.

Scotty