Meet the Woman Who's Suing Bruno

6/4/2009 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richelle Olson suing Sacha Baron CohenThis is the woman who is suing Sacha Baron Cohen over the alleged violent attack at the bingo parlor during the filming of "Bruno."

Her name is Richelle Olson. She's 39 years old and lives in Palmdale, CA. Olson claims Cohen came to her charity bingo match for the elderly in the character "Bruno" and began calling numbers in a vulgar and offensive way. Olson says when she tried grabbing the mic away from him, Cohen attacked her, as did several of his cameramen.

Olson says she fell to the ground, suffered brain bleeds and has been forced to use a wheelchair or a walker ever since.

Her friends tell us Olson has deteriorated since the incident. The pic was taken either before or shortly after the alleged attack.

It was first printed this morning by the Antelope Valley Press.

oprah & michel hater

THE WHORES BRAIN BLEEDS BECAUSE SHE KEEPS IT TO CLOSE TO THE HEADBOARD WHILE SCREWING HER TRICKS......SHES A LIAR...JUST OUT FOR MONEY........SKANKY WHORE IS A WORD FOR WOMEN LIKE HER!!!!! SORRY I AM ON BRUNOS SIDE ON THIS ONE...AND EMINEM DID KNOW ABOUT BRUNO AND WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO....HOMO SHADY LOVES A MANS ASS IN HIS FACE....SHADY IS THE SMALL PENIS WONDER ACCRDING TO KIM MATHERS HIS EX!

scissors

So I take it she's not elderly? Charity bingo match? What charity did the bingo match benefit? Did she profit at all from any of her charity bingo matches?

sick of paris

Can you say SCAM..utterly ridiculous- these ass holes come out of the closet looking for free money- Sascha is HILARIOUS..

kels

suffered "brain bleeds"

Meg

She is from Palmdale....Enough said

NuhTarian

she looks like a hooker! who smells drug use on this chick

SmarterThanYou

The woman is seeking $25,000. Now, she and her lawyers are either completely dumb, or they don't have a case and just want to settle. If she really was beat up and her brain was bleeding as a result, it would not be $25K. That's just ridiculous.

As far as MTV awards joke is concerned, it was just a joke, a publicity stunt. Anyone who thinks less of Eminem because of this, simply doesn't get it. Even if he didn't know about it, so what? There is nothing he could have done to prevent it. Only an idiot would start a fight on TV because of this. Eminem is not a Jerry Springer guest, he has more class, and more brains.

Sherock's Loans

Whatever...the whole scene was video taped wasn't it? From at least 3 different angles?

Will the movie be Exhibit A at the trial? LOL if there was some sort of violence then there would have been a police report or something.

Let see this thing play out...poor sasha, it's getting tough to pull off his stunts these days, he might have to find a new shtick.

Johns

Seriously, I am so sure that a person like sacha who is a celebrity would beat down some random woman while filming in front of a group of people. Usually the most likely explanation is the correct one. And I believe that whoever this person is, is a fraud. A nasty conartist trying to bleed some money out of a person who has means. Brain bleeds? Who falls to a floor and all of a sudden becomes wheelchair bound? She sounds like the type of person who carries a neck brace and slams on her brakes a lot hoping that someone will hit her. Pfft, she looks all sorts of shady and I guess from reading some of these comments she comes from a local that is not known for sincerity and goodwill. I suppose the truth will eventually come out anyway. Btw, I think that sacha's humor while somtimes funny is pretty stupid.

MikeDEL

I hope she gets it all, Cohen disgusts me. Yes one of these days he is going to toque off the wrong person. I just wish I could be there to see it.

420 GIRL

Palmdale???

My God, trailer trash city.
Lived way above it in Bouquet Canyon at 4500ft.

My double GOD....

onewiseman

We will have to wait for the evidence to hit the public before making any judgements. The brain bleeds came later when she passed out from the event. If the stress of the encounter can be determined to have caused her fainting then Cohen will be losing a big chunk of his movie profit.

As for the eminem thing, he definitely knew. Enimem may be retarded, but hes not stupid. If you see a man falling from a ceiling you dont sit in your chair leaning back. Plus I've heard of his bodyguards pulling women by the hair to get them of him, I seriously doubt they would have gone so easy on Bruno if they thought it was real.

420 GIRL

Eminem did NOT have a clue he was about to be t-bagged. There is NO upside for a rapper with any street cred to be publicly seen in a compromising homosexual simulated act.

_______________________________________

M&M has a CD dropping soon, or it just dropped.

420 GIRL

THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT PALMDALE IS THE FIREWORKS ON THE 4TH.

Gina

wanda:

Bouquet Canyon? Old hippies and wild animals. What a laugh. I can only imagine how you live.

This guy is a joke. Whatever happened it apparently is on tape. I can't believe how many people post on here that have very little if any education.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments