Jamie Lynn -- 18-Year-Old Single Mothers ... & Over

6/9/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's been working since she was 11 -- and a mother since she was 17 -- so it's actually refreshing to see Jamie Lynn Spears enjoying herself just like any other 18-year-old unwed mother.

Jamie Lynn Spears Launch photos

The younger Spears girl partied the weekend before last -- with baby daddy Casey Aldridge -- at a club called The Buzz in Hammond, La.

It's an 18 & over club and, amazingly, the VIP manager there told us he didn't even know Jamie Lynn was ever there.

.............

Posted at 3:29PM on Jun 9th 2009 by whatever

___________________

You must be from redneckofthewoods Hammond to think it's okay for an underage parent to drinl alchohol and act disgusting. I'm not surprised.

kiki

this is just what I would want my child to see later in years. I can't believe that she (after seeing what her sister has gone through) is acting this way. (giving the finger) What a hose she is gonna be. It's a shame that LA. aka hickville doesn't deliver better.

Mrs Joe Jackson

Good for her.. maybe Bristol Palin can take her out to all of the best clubs.
Both were knocked up with no husband..no job to speak of. Good Gawd.
Unwed mothers are Ho's

blondie

this is what white trash looks like!!!!!

hairspray

for goodness sakes who cares? She has been through enough hell with the media and everyone else, everyone should be allowed to go out when ever they feel like it, it shouldnt matter how old they are, if they work or not, or if they have kids. If they want to go out, let them! Its her life and everyone needs to stop being so judgemental. Just let people live their lifes.

ash

The Buzz is a crappy bar in Hammond that all the little high school 18 year olds go to get drunk, but it has to be the worst bar. And since Hammond is a college town there are a billion other better bars to go to.

Sharona

What is wrong with a young, married couple wanting an evening out? They seem to be responsible, loving parents. There is no proof whatsoever that Jamie is drinking alcohol. This site has become way too mean and boring - TMZ - I am not rude, but even I would give your trolls the the finger. ........

Big Bear

What a class act!! ha ha ha Who is taking care of her bastard baby??

I live in La

i live in La and the legal drinking age is 21!!

jenny mo

Where was I when it was announced that they got married? I must have missed that. Also, to the person who claims this looks photoshopped...you idiot.

pennyxupifo

I never knew a person under 18 will be allowed to get in the club.Bt that face oh i advice she must not get to her kid like that bcz she will just scare it.She must get a life

Give me a break

OMG what a bunch of morons, Like shes supposed to hide since she had the baby. Give the whole family a break. You commenters are mean as hell. She's a young girl out with the father of her baby, BIG DEAL. I bet no commenters ever went out and had a drink after they had kids. What a bunch of smucks you are lmao.

MLan

Ok first off i'm a married mother of 2 and even i need to get out once in a while come the f on its not like you see her every night at the club give the girl a break. And yes no one should condone underage drinking so look at the pic CAsey is the one that is only 20 with the band on his wrist so yes maybe this place should be investigated cause now there is proof but as for Jamie goes she has no band on so you can not assume that she is drinking alchohol it is an 18 and up place. Now how come no one here is bashing celebrity moms over 25 for going out to things without there kids,,,, Get over it people and take a look at your own lives!!!

froglvr

I was out at a different club this past Friday (06/05/09) and saw Jamie Lynn there. She was dressed appropriately for a young mother and was very nice to all that was there. I even got a picture with her (No I will not be posting them). Some call her a slut...why? She had a baby with a man that she has been with for years and is still with him. And from what I hear, they had a very private wedding ceremony right outside of the city she grew up. Why must people judge her by her sister's actions? She's 18 and is allowed to have freedom to enjoy a night out if that's what she chooses. I'm a 34 year old mother of 3 and still I chose to have a night out once in a while. Again, what's the problem with that? Just because she is famous is not a reason for her to not enjoy her life. And neither is just because she is a mother. All parents have the right to get a babysitter and have a night out on the town when they want. People need to stop being so judgemental about others they don't even know.

annie

JUST FOR ONCE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PHRASE "UNWED FATHER". DOUBLE-STANDARD CRAP LABELS THAT YOU PUT ON PEOPLE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments