Paris & Doug Break Up

Already Talkin' Split

6/10/2009 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's only been six seconds since Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt broke up and it's already getting nasty -- and yes ... a fight, tears and the word "douche" are all a part of this story.

We're told Paris and Doug got into a big fight at The Darkroom in L.A. last night -- one that ended with Paris giving her man the old heave-ho before she stormed out of the club (as you can see in the video).

Sources close to the couple say she sealed the deal-breaker by revoking Doug's right to enter her gated community, so early this morning Doug was left boohooing at the barricade when he realized he was locked out for good.

The same source tells us Paris couldn't be happier, because she now realizes "Doug is a douche just like everyone tried to tell her and that he was only dating her for publicity."

yr momz

anyone named doug is automatically a douchebag. i don't understand why it's shocking paris hilton attracts douchebags... her stank box is in need of several douchebags.

mmkay

People get in arguements and breakups all the time. She bores me.

Anita

I liked Doug with Paris.
I don't understand how she can turn on a guy so quickly and kick him out when she claimed she loved him.

ml

Paris liked to dump men. It exactly what happened former actress Zsa Zsa Gabor in the past. She used to dated, dump them, married, and divorced. Who is going to be Paris' boyfriend next? I doubt it Paris will never get settled down.

timbo

She probably has/had STDs but so what, think of your 15 minutes if you were with her being chased by paparazzo, holding her hand, and scratching your crotch, while going out clubbing.

Barb

Grow the hell up Paris. At your age you should be more mature and showing more class.

hobag

Why would anyone knowingly risk gettig herpes unless they were a complete famewhore and only after publicity? She is so nasty and uneducated!

Lucy

after seeing those pictures of her giving him a lap dance and worse, this does nothing for her reputation. I would think the only reason a guy would be in a relationship with her is her money. also, she can't walk (probably because of her big ass feet) and her poses with her flat chest thrust forward are comical.

zoolander

Paris needs to GROW UP!!! Why else would anyone date her? She's a high class S L UT!!!!! I give him credit for even wanting to bed this crab machine. God only knows where she's had her junk. Yuck. He should thank his lucky stars that he's done with her.

jabba

I've lost count! If this girl had as many sticking out of her as she has had stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine!! I'm just sayin''''. Hookers don't see as much action as Paris gets!!! Just last week she was on Letterman spewing how much 'this is the real thing'. OMG. I just threw up in my mouth a little!!! If a guy wants a nice 'wholesome, pure girl', keep lookin' guys.

Grandma

Paris, give it up. You are nothing, even though you think you are.. Just an ugly rich bitch.

radio

Yeah, and by tomorrow, she will find another "douche" that she's totally in love with.

London not England

STUPID SPOILED WHORE....VIDEO PLAY SET...

SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT A SLUT YOU ARE...

...YOU ARE A STUPID SPOILED WHORE, VIDEO PLAY SET..... LET EVERYONE SEE YOUR COO-OOCH.!!!!!

THIS GIRL IS DESTINED FOR A STRING OF BAD (BUT VERY ELABORATE ) MARRIAGES AND WILL EVENTUALLY END UP LOOKING LIKE ZSA ZSA GABOR......
BY THE WAY HARVEY, WHERE HAS THE "PRINCE" BEEN THESE DAYS...YOU DON'T SHOW HIM ANYMORE....?!?!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Poor Poor hoe...
You will get another loser soon.

sick of paris

# 2, thanks for my laugh of the day- I am only posting this cuz I read your hilarious post roflmao

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments