Paris Hilton:

Ronaldo's Easiest Score Ever

6/11/2009 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cristiano Ronaldo is officially the second greasiest person Paris Hilton has ever been with!!!!

videos
Paris apparently mourned her break-up with Doug Reinhardt for about 2 hours yesterday, then filled the deep dark void with C.R.

They both went to MyHouse last night and left at around 3 AM for a Ron-dezvous at Nicky Hilton's pad, according to X17. Cristiano left at around 5 AM ... We're guessing they didn't talk about the journalists in North Korea.

By the way, after Cristiano split, Paris came out and was drinking some sort of chaser.

Prerunink

HA! She filled her dark void...excellent name for her vage.

Anita

Her taste in men is def improving LOL.

Fan Since 2007!!!

That's right, Kevy Kev. I'm so jealous I'm not a rich young white girl who can get off on that racist rant video of hers those three, four years ago that she never ownrd up to much less apologised for. Must be nice putting out your revolting racist views and not getting called out for it. Oh yes, I'm so jealous. That is power! That's what being rich and famous and elitist is ALL about isn't it?!

Anita

She's rich and does not need to "settle down" in order to be taken care of.
That's so burgeois of a notion.

manUchick

#21, you'd think that with all that money you have that it could've paid for better schooling! SOMEBODY has grammar issues. Run on sentence much?? I'm middle class but atleast I can form a proper sentence and don't put capital letters on words like poor and lame in the middle of a sentence. And if being on "the right side" of the tracks means being like you then who the hell would wanna be over there? Paris was a fling, if anything even happened. He'll go to Spain and find a REAL beauty! Not some dumb American trash

#23, CR does not do drugs. I know that for a fact. Trust me! He takes his job very seriously. He's got 2 months off so having a few drinks isn't a big deal. I'd have more than a few if all that pressure was on me.

Anita

Well folks.... I'd do Rinaldo too.... and so would all of you if you had the chance. Looks like Paris is no more of a whore than any of you.

TORI

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER, SHE'LL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE IF A MAN LOVES HER FOR HER OR FOR HER MONEY AND THE FAME IT BRINGS HIM. SHE DESERVES TO BE GENUINELY HAPPY JUST ALL THE REST OF US DO.

Anita

This is just sooooo funny.

You're all jealous cause Paris is rich and can do exactly as she pleases.

I'm not telling

I'd f**k her. All the guys that are on here dissin' her would do her too, if they had the chance (and probably half the women too).

You're all just jealous because she's got money, fame (which she doesn't really deserve, but she still has), and she gets to party all the time instead of live in the real world.

Too bad people can't just lighten up and let people live their lives.

Anita

Doubtful that Paris cares what anyone calls her. She said as much on The View.
I actually admire her gutsy style.

Anita

Paris is exactly like Victoria Beckham. Have you seen their HOT underwear ads?

iknowpopculture

Yeah, she thought she could do exactly as she pleased until she went to jail for DUI. Being rich does not give you the right to do as you please! Give me a break!

cat martinez

That skank sure gets around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

You can buy a lot of Valtrex for $130 million

Anita

LoL there are no second chances with Paris because she can afford to be picky. When she's done with a guy she's done.
You go girl LoL