Kelis Is Cash Poor

6/17/2009 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelis has just filed her financials with the court, making her case to get support and baby expenses from estranged hubby Nas.

Kelis says from 11/08 to 4/09, her average monthly income was $21,616. Hardly poor, but way less than what she and Nas were pulling in while she was with him.

Kelis, who is ready to give birth, has some pretty hefty expenses -- $80,831 a month ... way more than she says she makes.

Kelis says she hasn't toured in a year and most of her income comes from her concerts.

Kelis says she spends $14,861 on her mortgage. Her nanny costs $3,500 a month. She spends $15,000 a month on entertainment, gifts and vacations -- not too shabby. And she says it cost $175 to have the "baby rug dry cleaned."

And there's this ... Kelis says she wants to buy "storage to bank the baby's blood when he is born. The banking is the collection and storage of the stem cells found in the baby's umbilical cord." It's used to treat 70 life-threatening diseases. It all costs $$$.

pueblonative

And this is the world of marraige that gay right's activists want to get in. Welcome to the club.

illestchamp (Champ-ion)

What a freakin whore. I understand being and wanting some more cash; but the entertainment and nanny expenses are out of control, the baby hasn't even been delivered. She knew that the marriage was done when that "reality" show didn't go through due to their almost split! She is a lesbo whore who wanted to trap Nas Escobar... Now, I think that Nas should just go pop and fly over to Foxy's side! She would have never done him dirty like Kelisbitch! Her milkshake brings all the whores to the yard!

As Tiffany, New York said it best, "yup, I said it!" LOL

di

Hey, he should pay baby costs, nanny, food, clothing, dr bills, etc. I agree with her on that, but the $15,000 month for entertainment??? that sounds a bit much; however if there was no pre-nup, she is entitled to more $$$ from Nas.

me so horny

Let me see now, she claims her ( MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD ) hey i know what she can do, she teach other women how they can use the their milkshake and she can charge them for her sewrvices.

stan de man

we are suppose to feel sorry them ??? $14,000 mortgage payment ???? i wish i had that problem..as always these hiphoppers & rappers live beyond their means and its going to be up to the taxpayers to bail them out, as always..both could and should cut expenses but they wont. i dont feel for them at all.,.,.

2% MILK

15k a month for house, thats 3-4 mill house, 40k for nanny wowwowow thats alot cash, DOWNSIZE.

leslie

please these woman are such cry babies, if you can not handle to take care of your kids with out a nana well then you should not have any kids and if youwant to live the rich life then do not ahve kids to try to keep a man and your rich live, She needs to grow up and be a real woman and mother and stop crying because of the fact that we really do not care, i am a mother of two and I do what i need to do for my kids, and if you have to do without them that is life do with out and stop crying you baby. there must be a good reason why nas wanted to not be with you and more why depend on a man. GROW UP YOU BABY and start working and please do not use the excuse that I just have a baby because everyone has kids but it takes a real mother to take care of them and it seems that you only want to think about you and get rid of the house, nanny and that extra spending that you do not need in your life you need the lord.

Diane

I don't feel sorry for kelis, but the baby deserves the support of both parents.

blueskyz

What the hell does she have a nanny for?? The kid hasn't even been BORN yet!!!!! What's the nanny doing, going around watching her unborn fetus? what a dumbass..........

Mike

I had a question for you. If a Father has 50% physical custody and the Mother has 50% custody do you believe the Father still has a duty to pay the "child his support".

wow

I dont understand why anyone has to "maintain" their spouses life after seperation. YEs, pay child support. BUT when you have 2 people who are together, of course your lifestyle will be greater, typicaly. Why is it that typically men, have to keep that up? You got used to sleeping with him, living with him, etc. But thats all ok to lose. The men always get screwd. How is he supposed to maintain HIS lifestyle when giving her 60% of his income?? Who will maintain HIS lifestyle?

The fact is, he is NO longer your husband. Why should he be resposible for YOUR bills? Be responsible for the children, thats it. If she cannot make it on her own, guess what?? GET A JOB

Lady

Kelis needs to learn how to make it on real peoples salary. I make 2,000.00 a month. She was racking in 10times what I make and I am the head of the household with a husband and a baby on the way.

wow

69. Posted at 10:21AM on Jun 18th 2009 by Linda, you wrote "On the other hand, the father owes the child his support, both emotionally and financially".

Posted at 12:44PM on Jun 18th 2009 by Mike
I say NO. Why should a man STILL have to pay her, when he has the child the SAME amount of time. Is he not incurring the same bills? Does he not have to feed and cloth the child? My brother has 50% custody and still has to give her 50 a week. Why?? She has her own clothes, bedroom, etc just as at her moms. I truly do not understand the partial to women. It is because we go thru hell during labor? GET OVER IT, and yep, Im a woman, I dont get child support, alimony, or anything from their father. He doesnt even have half custody. These are my children. I work MY butt off for them. So should every other mother and quit trying to make a man into a living ATM just because you spread your legs open and said yes to that shiney diamond.

maribell torres

OMG, THANK GOD HE FINALLY LEFT HER SHE IS UGLY FOR HIM. I GUESS HER MILKSHAKE GOT SOUR, LOL...

1901 days ago

Dr. DMgemini63

Take his ass to the cleaners.

1901 days ago