Jon Minus Kate Plus Wedding Ring

6/19/2009 7:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh from looking at apartments at Trump Place in NYC, Jon Gosselin was spotted outside his Pennsylvania home on Friday ... wearing his wedding ring.

media_removed.jpg

Think he'll still have it on after that big announcement on Monday's "Jon & Kate plus 8"?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Wakeuppeople

Hey! I have a great idea! How bouts TLC pay to have these losers spayed and neutered?!? God forbid either one of them multiply again!!! The 8 kids they already have are already suffering. Has anyone else noticed how the older twins act snotty/bratty/stuck up just like mommy?? NO MORE KATE CLONES!

1912 days ago

Mindy Green

It's not popular to like Kate, I know, but I do. In the beginning I admired the Gosselins because the jabs they gave back and forth mirrored my own 22 year marriage style. So I didn't see the snips and snaps as a problem. But as time goes on my opinion of JON has changed. I feel he's immature and whiny. Sure, Kate is tough....she would have to be to go through that amazing pregnancy! She's a bit OCD about germs, but I don't think she;s the awful person she's made out to be. I think she is funny and probably scared to death! Raising 8 kids (I raised 5 myself) is a HARROWING EXPERIENCE...you are constantly afraid and hoping you are doing everything right and knowing you probably aren't! And WORRYING. And money doesn't necessarily make any of that easier! Jon needs to grow up and Kate needs to lighten up. I am just saddened that this lovely Christian family is suffering. My thoughts and prayers go out to them all.

1911 days ago

yg

WOW!!!! he is sooo HOT!!! I will treat him so much better :)

1909 days ago

Sad

Hope they separate and get counseling. Pretty evident on the last show last season how Kate wants to continue the show and Jon comes right out and says he wants to be a regular person, and she DISSES him, as always!

MZLB

First I think.....The announcement is probably going to be that they are having another baby...how much do you want to bet?? John and Kate + 9 maybe even 10 or 12

San Diego

Who cares

Bobbi

Work it out Gosslins!

some guy

He dresses like a 13 yr old loser - grow up!

denise

She dresses like a teenager. Short skirts and high heels are for people a whole lot younger than her. She may have great body for having 8 kids, but most of it was bought and paid for.

MZLB

Jon the new hairline look great...lol

whatthefrig

How can he afford to look at apts in the Trump Towers, she makes the money.

GGG

I wish Jon the best as well as the kids. Kate on the other hand, well, I don't really have much good to say about her so I will keep my thoughts to myself.

CrisDizzle

*yawns* BORING! You call this news TMZ???

Ashley

O M G!!!!!!! THESE PIGS BACK IN THE NEWS........ I am sooooo over this family!!! Kate still wants to sell her kids for a quick buck and Jon wants to play the field, Go ahead Jon and get with someone who is NOT such a BIOTCH!!!! I use to be a loyal watcher of their show, but I don't watch anymore!!! TLC has even said the ratings have gone down, GOOD!!! I can't stand the site of either of these fools! Kate needs to get a dam part time job, send those kids to kindergarden and let it be.....but she is toooooo dam busy selling those poor innocent kids! She makes me wanna slap her!

beall_endall

I'm with san diego....who really does care

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments