Kate Gosselin Gets Rear-Ended

6/25/2009 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been three days since she filed for divorce from her husband, but Kate Gosselin has already gone two-pieces.

media_removed.jpg

The mother of eight flashed her tanned backside in a blue bikini near her PA home on Thursday.

Thankfully, Kate did keep something covered ... her chunk stripe, bi-level porcupine reverse mullet weave.

Natalia Nascimento

you journalists should all get a life... You guys went so much after this poor family that their life got distroyed. I wish that God be fair enough to make you go though the same hell you made this family pass.

1908 days ago

Sherrie Bruch

I knew from the first episode this marraige was dooooomed! Run Jon Run! He deserves so much better. Shes a nagging, negative person. When shes interviewed she makes negative comments about Jon and their marraige. Jon? Jon rises above and says "no comment". How can anyone be with a person who constantly calls them names, is negative, tells them they can't do anything right and pokes fun at them? NO ONE. Jon deserves better while Kate needs to be brought down a peg or two and loads of therapy.

1907 days ago

mass girl

please i am glad he left her she deserves it. she treated him like one of her kids all the time an all she did was smack him upside the head to on tv, an she never let him speak half the time always correcting him if i was him i would of left her a long time ago. thats what she gets she needed to treat him with alittle more respect an maybe he would of kept it in his pants.

1907 days ago

lins

I think that she looks good to have 8 kids

1907 days ago

kim

I think she looks great being she had all them kids. If you don't like what ya see, read something else. You go Kate you look fabulous.

1907 days ago

JANE DOE

#179- "Captain of Team Jon"

WHAT??? I am the Captain of Team Jon!! lol!

TEAM JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1906 days ago

JANE DOE

The pictures and actions prove Kate is NOT a Christian Woman!

She is such a LIAR!

She has an UGLY ASS,TOO!

1906 days ago

batgirl1977

WHO CARES ABOUT HER ASS I WANT TO SEE JON'S

1906 days ago

JANE DOE

#229- KIM, "near Her Home..." Any Good Mother would not be 1/2 naked in front of Children!
#228- Batgirl- ME, too!!

I want to see JON'S ASS not the Queen B!

1906 days ago

ashley

I'm appauled at some of the comments here pertaining to Kate's appearance and Jon's attraction to youger girls, as if Kate's body shape is an excuse for his infedilites. You don't marry someone for their looks, I'm sure it plays a role, but after 10 years of marriage and 8 children your marriage should hold more value than that. Jon seems to be going through some kind of mid-life crisis and his looks are suffering. The last episode I glanced at Jon looked puffy from putting on weight, and was actually sitting in a chair doing his interview and seemed to be sweaty. I'm proud of Kate for feeling confident in her body, which looks better than mine after having only 1 child. Jon's a loser.

1905 days ago

Stacey

Read this article and you will agree that this show needs to be put to rest!

"The 'Jon & Kate' Sideshow"

1905 days ago

RonBurgundy

hurl....The poor bathing suit. It's rotting as we speak.

1902 days ago

Patty

HELLOOOO!!!!! This woman had 2 sets of multiples. While I am no longer a fan I find it senseless to be so mean. Leave this family alone. They are so yesterday.

1902 days ago

HAKE

OK ALL SHE HAS HAD 8 CHILDREN ALTHOUGH I AM NOT ON HER SIDE RIGHT NOW, I DO THINK SHE LOOKS AMAZING FOR BIRTHING 8 CHILDREN! COME ON MOMS YOU KNOW THAT IS TRUE. HOWEVER A BIGGER BIKINI BOTTOM WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE APPROPRIATE SHE IS A MOTHER AFTER ALL.. LETS DRESS LIKE ONE, SOMEONE YOURE CHILDREN WILL BE PROUD OF, AND SHE NEVER DRESSED THIS SLUTTY WHEN THEY WERE ON GOOD TERMS I THINK SHE IS TROLLING TO SAY THE LEAST, GOD HELP THE MAN WHO FALLS FOR HER, AND BECOMES THE NEXT MR. KATE GOSSELIN....

1902 days ago