Jackson Burial -- Cart Before the Horse?

7/1/2009 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A white carriage hearse was spotted on the 405 Freeway -- making its way North yesterday -- toward Santa Barbara -- adding fuel to the rumors that Michael Jackson will be taken to Neverland for his final resting place.

We've already told you about the hotels that have sold out ... construction trucks and porta-pottys near the Ranch. But we're hearing nothing about the funeral has even been decided by the family.

Carriage: Click to watch
The buzz is that Jackson's body will be taken to Neverland tomorrow, but so far we're told nothing has been decided.

RURU

Why would Mike want to be buried at Neverland. The fruity booty DA destroyed his life there with boguse charges.

Hayley B

Wow, that's a beautiful carriage! Somehow, I think Michael would be pleased :)

PARROTLADY

A funeral fit for the KING!

MJFan4LIFE

Nice, I wonder if Michael will be laid inside there for everyone to view his body since it's enclosed? That's if this if even for Michael.

Again, people are sayin' Michael never wanted to go back there. Look at this way. Michael is no longer in pain. All the past is gone. This is gonna be a place for Michaels fans to visit and pay respect. This is gonna bring all the magic back to this place. I think it's a great thing. -Steve

Sonja

it's > its !!

RURU

I think this is all Colony Capital doing to get developement going, but they are another company to look at profiting from Michael death and will do so. Man this guy was murdered and this should open up Elvis P. death investigation. Larry King had the doctor lawyer sweaten on Monday night. What puzzles me is that they sent a black man to do it so it wouldn't be anything about race and the dummy fell for the okey doke and it won't surprise me if he comes up dead. Mike was not a druggie, but with the powers to be can sure make it look that way. Mike death was plan for a long time just like government(oops) I mean Bin Laden plan 9/11.

lmfao

why wouldn't the family transport that thing in an enclosed truck?

Harvard Grad

Billionaire Barrack wants to make more money by tastelessly "capital"izing on Michael's death. Real fans would share their solidarity by staying away from this spectacle!

Amber

To #4....why would him being buried at neverland be such a stretch of the imagination? If they are considering making neverland a museum like graceland....then its possible. Elvis and his family are buried at Graceland.

Flavia

I'm sure this is the best place for him... as somebody just told, the magic will be back to Neverland... I'm so sad, I can't stop crying since I knew the bad news of MJ's death... I would like to be there, near him... but I'm so far away (Argentina), I know maybe someone of you guys will be there, please keep us informed... We need to feel like we are there!

You're Killing Me Larry

The late King Ludwig of Bavaria would be jealous. Is Michael Jackson going to be dressed in his Lord of the Admiralty (Cap n' Crunch) outfit?

hollywood

Hmmm, while I would be certain that would be for Michael (I mean really.. how many people have a need for a glass hearse carriage?!) But why is it heading up to Neverland now??
Its being reported that a procession will go thru LA, and drive up to Neverland..
Which I must admit sounded kinda silly to hear a procession go on for 4 hours.
Maybe they have 2 carriages? One will go thru LA and then they'll fly the body up to a local airport. And the 2nd carriage will pick him up near Neverland???

Me2

It was unclear whether Jackson could be buried at the ranch. California Funeral Directors Association executive director Bob Achermann said state law would prohibit Jackson's uncremated remains from being interred at Neverland.

The state's health and safety code makes interring any uncremated remains outside of a cemetery a misdemeanor, he said. Cremated remains can be kept in a home or private mausoleum outside a cemetery, he said

* WHiSKY GiRL *

THATS PRETTY SWEET.. N0W MJ W0NT HALF T0 W0RRiE
AB0UT ANYTHiNG AND HE CAN SLEEP AWAY
HiS PAiN AND NOW HES RESTiNG
F0R LiFETiME ... Y0UR MUSiC WiLL ALWAYS
STiLL BE PLAYiNG AND NEVER F0RG0TTEN ..
R.i.P MJ

AnnieOkie

Will it really be the body of Michael...or a fake? Remember that ass Michael had to claim as his dear ole dad in an interview said, NO to Neverland ....that info was not true. Of course though...that was days ago, so maybe the rest of the Jackson family told that old coot...he has no say in the final decision....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments