« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNair and His 'Friend' -- Before the Shootings

7/5/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi on vacation together about three months ago.

Steve McNair -- launch photos

In the photos, McNair and Kazemi can be seen parasailing together on some kind of beach getaway. It's clear the two had some sort of special relationship.

McNair and Kazemi were both found shot to death in Tennesee yesterday -- McNair's body was riddled with bullets, Kazemi suffered just one shot to the head. Authorities say a gun was found very close to her body. Officials won't classify the incident as a murder/suicide just yet ... but so far, the facts seem to point in that direction.

McNair, a former NFL MVP who was married with four children, was 36 years old.

UPDATE
-- Detectives for the Nashville PD say they've been told McNair and Kazemi "had been in a dating relationship" for several months. And while it is clear they can rule McNair's death a homicide, detectives have not yet classified Kazemi's death, pending further investigation.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rosche

BlueeyedHeather

I know you....you are the same girl who comes to Bossip typing messages like this on your little computer. You are online 24/7 talking about black people. I think you truly want to be black, since we are all you ever talk about. I'll bet your baby's father is black.

Obama Not

Well its obvious You're suffering from some mental disorder...BTW Mcnair wasn't 'held" down by "the man"...He was exalted by "the man".

Posted at 2:19PM on Jul 5th 2009 by Marge

Hey Marge, Homer just called to say get your a** home and cook dinner.

Rickster

BlueeyedHeather, which God is your pastor speaking for, definetly not the God who's son is Jesus, I didn't know Souls had color.
Many Satanist or Evildoers will state in God's name, but their not talking of God /Jesus.

I would refraim from racist comments and get a clue before knocking any of God's children and what their destiny with whoever may take them in this short life.

!!

126. I'll bet your Pastor preaches this to you, while he has you bent over the pulpit.
this statement comes from anther black male...They even think about sex in church.
Posted at 2:42PM on Jul 5th 2009 by lucifier

WRONG!

I'll bet you sit slumpted down in the last pew, rubbing one out, while watching Heather and the Pastor.

Taytay

Blueeyedheather is a f***ing retard....and your church is not a church...what you've been going to is a "Klan Meeting." racist a$$ BEEYOTCH.

msfirecracker

in reference to #61 blueeyed moron, FIND A NEW CHURCH QUICK, FAST AND IN A HURRY...GOD IS NOT BEING SERVED WHERE YOU CURRENTLY ATTEND....NOW PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING...JESUS IS LOVE NOT HATE. AND IF A PASTOR, PREACHER, PRIEST OR ANY OTHER SUPPOSED PERSON OF THE CLOTH IS SPEAKING OTHERWISE, HE OR SHE IS DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK!!!! why are you even listening and repeating such hateful things. I guess you've got your 'go straight to hell' pass.

RandomTMZer

Whether you agree or disagree with Steve McNair's decision leading up to this tragic & unfortunate situation, most don't have insight into whether he and his wife may have either had an arrangement, were experiencing difficulties, seperated or whether he was flat out going behind her back etc. ..... they say half of all marriages end in divorce ...... maybe it should have ultimately ended up in a courtroom - not in his death.

I've seen several pics of Sahel Kazemi and it's obvious she didn't mind showing off her body ..... there might be a certain amount of vanity in that ..... I've heard it said woman "usually" don't commit suicide with guns ..... maybe this situation is different after commiting a violent act of murder? ...... I'm having "some" doubts about the murder/suicide scenario and wouldn't be real surprised if it was made to look that way ...... possibly by her former boyfriend of 4 yrs Keith Norfleet who had this posted on his myspace page: “never let anyone or anything come in between you and the one you love because when you do you lose everything.” ..... or maybe some other male?

IMHO neither of these 2 deserved to die for their actions ..... whether we agree or disagree with them.

Paul

#72-Blueeyedheather:Lesson of the story: Racial mixing is a sin in the eyes of GOD and black men need to be with black women. I won't date a black man even if he is a billionaire; I would rather marry a POOR white man. I won't even sleep with a black man if I'm being offered1 billion dollars. I'm not racist though.
------------------------------------------------------
Here's a simple reality check..who gives a damn about someone's skin color to be smitten or fall in love with someone? Oh wait that's because in your opinion whatever GOD thinks is bad right? I think a person's personal decision means more than some retarded Catholic ideology that was based on how many centuries ago? Yeah, what's GOD going to do anyway if it happens nothing. You tell your little "sins" and he forgives you . Here's a lesson of the day for you: Grow up =)

Bonnie

Typical of male dominated reporting. Much about his career. Many "great guy" quotes. Anything on the devastated wife left with the mess to explain to her children? Not so much. Also, whose to say he didn't threaten her with the gun and then dropped his guard? I'm just sayin' . . .

Akbar

She dishonored her family by being with this guy.

Basic Human Rights

BLUE EYED HEATHER IS JUST HAVING Y'ALL ON. IT'S SO OBVIOUS THIS PERSON IS PLAYING WIHT YOU. I BET "SHE" ISN'T EVEN A SHE BUT A HE. MAYBE EVEN A BLACK HE.

DON'T TAKE HIS (I.E. BLUE EYED HEATHER)s BAIT.

TRUST ME THIS IS A BOY PLAYING GAMES.

X************X

Here is her My Space picture....definitely one skanky ho:

dr fred

duh She killed him, then herself pyscho beotch

DrArkaneX

they are fixing to go live with a news conference in Nashville

bobcov

Is it possible she didn't do it? How many of these types of killings are carried out by women? Did she own a gun or was she a gun enthusiast with a lot of training? Multiple shots to the body, then one to the head by a 20 year old girl who then kills herself. Is there a slight possibility it was made to look like she did this?