Jackson Doc -- I Gave Michael Demerol

7/9/2009 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnie Klein, Michael Jackson's longtime friend and dermatologist, admits to giving MJ Demerol -- one of the strong painkillers we're told Jackson sought out.

Dr. Arnie Klein: Click to watch
Klein says it was only "on occasion" to sedate him, and when asked about the drug Diprivan -- the brand name for the drug Propofol, which was found in Jackson's house when he died -- Klein said he was aware Michael was using it but warned him of its dangers.

As for fathering Michael's kids, Klein admits to donating sperm once -- to a sperm bank -- not specifically to Jackson. Klein hedged on whether he was the father of Jackson's kids but at one point said he was not.

Klein also strongly intimated he felt Debbie Rowe should get the kids -- because he felt Katherine was too old and Joe was out of it. Interestingly, Klein didn't go to the memorial and as we reported, the Jackson family gave LAPD a list of doctors they were suspicious of -- and Klein was on the list.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Farley

I am a non celebrity patient of Dr. Arnold Klein and have been his patient for 30 years. He is a brilliant and kind man and an
exceptionally talented dermotologist. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

JANE DOENUT

THESE PEOPLE ALL MAKE ME SICK, SPERMS, DONERS, DRUGS, DEBBIE A MOM? NOT A MOM!!! DOCTORS WHO WERE WILLING TO BE PAID OFF, FAMILY WAS NOT OUT THERE TRYING TO GET MICHAEL ARRESTED AND OR HELPED FOR HIS DRUG ADDICTIONS, NOW THEY COMPLAIN AND POINT FINGERS?

TAKE THOSE KIDS AWAY FROM THEM ALL AND ADOPT THEM OUT TO A NORMAL FAMILY!! AND ARREST ALL THE DOCTORS,AND TELL THE FAMILY TO SHOVE OFF AND PAY L A FOR THEIR "BIG EVENT" FOR GAY MICHAEL THE MAN WHO PREFERRED TO SLEEP WITH LITTLE BOYS!! SICK SICK PEOPLE, ALL OF THEM!

tamleo

ROWE AND KLEIN ,THERE IS SOMETHING JUST NOT RIGHT ABOUT BOTH OF THEM,I WOULD NOT GIVE HER MY CAT TO LOOK AFTER,NEVER MIND MJ'S KIDS,AND KLEIN ,I WOULD NOT TRUST THIS MAN AS FAR AS I COULD THROW HIM, SPEEKING OUT LIKE THAT ABOUT A PATIENT , IF THEY CEEP MJ ON THE DRUGS HE WILL MAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF HIM ,OR WERE THEY LOOKING FOR THE JACKPOT???????????? WITH MJ SADLY GONE, (get the kids get the bigger jackpot) I HOPE THE KIDS WILL BE IN A SAFE PLACE WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY AT THE END OF ALL THIS. I ALSO THINK THE TWO OF THEM KNOW ALOT MORE THAN THEY ARE LETTING ON.

Rand

I was never a big big fan, but I love you Michael. I didn't know how much you suffered. And you kept it all to yourself. You always showed love for everyone, and didn't become embittered with your lonliness, and your physical pain. You were very strong, but I will remember you as a gentle soul who I must believe (for you and all of us) is alive elsewhere, and in the light of the goodness you felt and did for others.

kimberly

I completely agree with you number 15. I believe that Rowe and Klein purposely got MJ hooked on drugs to take his money. They set MJ up from the start. I also believe that MJ is talking about Rowe and Klein when he refers to someone saying "Trust in me" and someone injecting "Demerol" into his system in his song "Morphine". It was all about $$$ and I strongly believe that even though Michael is talking in codes he is referring to Rowe and Klein in this particular song and crying out for help. Hopefully these two will be locked up for what they did to him.

RIP Michael Jackson
I LOVE YOU!!

cali chick

I heard that Klein wrote RXs for his ex lover under different people's names also! HIs ex was speaking out about that but who can you believe?

Joanne

Finally all the doctors are lying to Michael and profiteers and they are all outlaws in everything which they made
Only for money
All doctors who have benefited from Michael what do they do now to save their lives since Michael died !!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15