'Reincarnated' Woman

Sues Hefner

for $3 Billion

7/9/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This one is impossible to explain -- really, it is -- but we'll try.

Hugh Hefner docs: Click to launch
A woman possessed by the "most beautifiliest angel lusefer" and claims to be the "reincarnation of Venus Aphrodite Demilo" has filed a $3 billion lawsuit against Hugh Hefner, suing him for ... well ... it's nearly impossible to tell.

Sheri Allred -- who also calls herself "the biggest hat in the world" -- claims Hefner is a member of a pedophile organization and once hid under her bed when she was five-years-old in order to do naughty things to her.

And that's just the beginning ... seriously, just read it for yourself.

Shari

So after reading the first page of nonsense i am thoroughly confused, Maybe she needs some psychiatric help.

JBV

Wow

Michael Madsen

God... Hef is lookin' good, isn't he.

Sheryl

How sad. This poor soul has issues and I would guess they are many. She needs help.

Trayphin

WTF was that I just read - Wow, what a frickn whack job.

Osama Bin Barak

By the time this gets to court (if it ever does) Hef will have died of old age, and probably penniless too.

Michael Madsen

Gloria Allred's sister

EGGO

Come on TMZ, that made my head hurt......I don't speak crazy and I can't read crazy

OKEEDOKEE!!!

i would love to see a picture of this woman.

MADRADDER

OMG, I started reading that and I had to stop. It's a bunch of jumble.

suess

First thing, She doesn't have a lawyer it says. What crazy lawyer would take this insane person. Second, You write in
paragraphs. This is one run on sentence, story, whack job. She is clearly out of her mind. I don't like Hef but he shouldn't have to pay a dime to defend himself on this one. Maybe she was thinking Michael Jackson was under her bed and got mixed up?

Mags

Good lord... She could probably check off most diagnoses in DSM-IV

Michael Madsen

. Hey TMZ...it's spelled Lucifer...use spell check much?

Posted at 1:16PM on Jul 9th 2009 by Dave70

This is a quote lifted from the woman's account you f*ucking moron... go to bed.

sassy

Somebody needs to get this woman some help. She has obviously been molested as a child and cannot come to grips with it. It makes me wonder if the person who molested her told her it was because of Playboy magazine or something like that. If you tell a child something like that they will believe it so since her mind is still in a childlike state, that is where she gets that from. Mental illness is no joke...she needs help!! Instead of bailing out banks, car manufacturers and the like we need to make mental health care more readily available and cheaper to all. I will be praying for her. God bless her.

Michael Madsen

This is actually all true... I was there... and I think this woman should be honored in Congress.