Jackson Doc Hid Medical Records, Deputy Says

7/13/2009 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnie KleinTurns out this isn't the first time Dr. Arnold Klein has resisted turning over Michael Jackson's medical records to authorities -- according to a Santa Barbara County deputy sheriff.

As we first reported, the L.A. County Coroner has requested medical records from Dr. Klein and authorities tell us he has not fully cooperated. But the same thing happened during the first child molestation investigation targeting Jackson.

We've obtained Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department documents from the 2005 Jackson prosecution. A deputy sheriff wrote an affidavit recounting that on November 19, 1993, she served a search warrant at Dr. Klein's Beverly Hills office, looking for Michael Jackson's medical records.

The deputy's affidavit says she spoke with Dr. Klein when the warrant was served. Her affidavit says, "Dr. Klein said that prior to the service of the search warrant on November 19,1993, he removed Jackson's medical files from his office at Mr. Andelson's (his lawyer's) direction and kept the files in his home and car."

As for why authorities searched Klein's office -- Jackson's accuser in 1993 told authorities the singer's genital area had distinct color patterns because of vitiligo. Authorities were told Jackson obtained skin-lightening prescriptions from Klein and other docs to treat the disease and may have changed the coloring of the area so the accuser's description would not match.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jackschitt

I"m not surprised-that guy is a slime ball! BTW, both of those kids look like him, check out the eyes and protruding ears.

yazzie

BORING FIRST!

Sale Case Johnson--WTF??

Now I've heard it all. WTH kind of prescription drugs turn your skin different colors practically overnight? We're really reaching, eh, TMZ? Must be a slow news day.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Yes, TMZ, we want more dirt on MJ.

The best thing that MJ did in his life was die.

Michael Madsen

BREAKING NEWS--------

AP is reporting that Jesse Jackson, the inarticulate Black guy who follows famous people around and tries to get on TV, has just signed on to replace Michael Jackson in the 50 date 02 concert series "This Is It".
Jackson will have his face surgically altered and learn all of MJ's dance moves... it has even been reported that Jesse Jackson has begun sleep therapy using profotol and demerol.
When reached for comment, Jackson had this to say: " Wurl...iftha reelwurld nuh wha ben gun on den evea budy 'd uh seen et comn."
Joe Jackson has already begun to beat him with a stick.

Patsyb

I hope you have a nice jail cell ready for this vile slime ball, Klein.
He made my skin crawl on Larry King, his shifty eyes !
Klein and the rest of the so called "Doctors" deserve very long sentences for their part in MJ's murder

Sue Wong

I have to agree with the people getting tired of all the MJ stuff. Right now I just want the details of the autopsy and custody arrangements. The rest is old news. Just fillers. LAME.

idontknow

jackschitt--that is what I was going to comment on. He is definitely the father of those two oldest kids. TMZ should do a side by side pic of them, lol. Like I said before, Michael's daughter has this man's ears and the oldest boy has his eyes.

wong@frog.cc

I'm sure he'd go to jail along with Dr. Murrey.

chris

The doctor that looked over MJ's Penis for the trial was Dr. Strick at UCLA medical center. He wouldn't tell me anything though

Steph

I knew it I knew it I knew it.

Momsbank

This guy is scary looking. I would not want him anywhere near me. He could use the services of a good plastic surgeon. Maybe he can look up MJ's Dr. and get an appt.

Chico

Couldn't you guys tell how much he was lying on Larry King? OMG his eyes kept shifting upward and to the right every five seconds. Any amateur knows that when someone is lying their eye direction shifts upward. MJ really had noone who cared.

Mullins

This tells me if this happen than they must have got the records and that is why he was found innocent- Because, if they thought that - they would have not have left one stone unturned - Michael Jackson never hurt no child- The families just wanted to get rich off of him.

Mullins

I believe this dr had something to do with him dying also- Sad!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments