Jon Gosselin Fashions Himself a Designer

7/13/2009 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His reality show may have ended his marriage, but it's also giving Jon Gosselin a douchey clothing line for kids.

media_removed_250.jpg

Jon -- with his new 22-year-old GF Hailey Glassman by his side -- has been partying up in St. Tropez with bedazzler extraordinaire Christian Audigier and are going into the children's fashion biz together -- with a line that might even be featured at Kmart. The best part, Jon's eight rugrats will be used as models for the clothing line.

Those poor kids need more fame about as much as they do a tacky, rhinestoned dragon and skeleton t-shirt.

KK

Lord and Lady Douchebag!

Helldorado

At least he can nail this woman without having a bag over her head.
That Kate woman was the ugliest man I've ever seen.
Worse than that guy Rosie O'Donnell.
-shudder-

HARDY-HAR-HAR

The girlfriend is cute though. Obviously she's just in this for the "celebrity" of it all. John isn't cute, he's getting fat, and he has 8 kids and an x-wife. AND lives in PA (boring).

Pamela

#16 I was thinking the same thing. They look goofy holding it that way. I've never seen the show, but is this guy, jon, part pig? I'm not asking that because of his actions, but because his face really looks pig-like.

Me

Oh I SO sense a court battle on this one.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Someone needs to teach Jon and his golddigger GF how to properly hold a champagne glass. You hold it by the stem like the others are doing, not like a glass of beer. What losers.

christy

So, Kate agrees with this?

opi

This idiot is complete trash. What a LOSER. And a pimp to get his kids to wear this TACKY clothing, so their rotten father can make a few bucks. BOYCOTT THE SHOW.

Divashels

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW nice TMZ I just puked up my lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon Hater

Those poor children. Hopefully Kate will put a stop to all this. Didn't Jon keep whining about being tired of all the cameras and no privacy? So what does he do? Exposes himself to more publicity> Kate you are better off without this douche bag!

AMD

Jon the "hair implant" gosselin!

he's a big baby and he seems lost! what a douchebag!

he thinks he's the hottest thing going now! Thanks to TLC for paying for his hair implants!

Jenna

My guess is she's pregnant. Why else would she wear those frumpy loose tops, and why else would he be so ready to include her in the clothing project.....I think Kate saying the events of this weekend leave me no choice and to protect her children etc......I bet thats why.

Nikki

Yeah a fashion designer of what being a jerk and a slob

NYCGAL328

NO WAY IN HELL WILL I CONTINUE TO BUY MORE CLOTHES FROM THEM AGAIN. JON IS A LOW-LIFE DOUCHE BAG. THE LOSER GIRLFRIEND IS EVEN WEARING AN ENGAGEMENT RING, HER BROTHER WAS 100 % RIGHT ABOUT THEM. THE GIRL IS OBVIOUSLY USING HIM, WHAT GIRL IN HERE RIGHT MIND WOULD HOOK UP WITH A OLD GUY WHO IS GOING BALD, AND WITH EIGHT FRIGGIN KIDS! SHE'S NASTY JUST LIKE HIM.WANNABE CELEBRITY WHORE. HOMEWRECKER BOTH ARE. HE COULDVE DIVORCED HIS WIFE AND DID IT THE RIGHT WAY. BOYCOTT HARDY LINE!!!!!!

Sarafina

Jon always seems bored out of his mind. He also seems very passive and resigned himself to ride any wave that comes his way to make money they easy way. He doesn't seem like a designer at all. BTW, what was his job anyway before all the fame?