'Real Housewife':

Sunny-Side Up

7/15/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a perky red bikini, "Real Housewives of New York" star Bethenny Frankel soaked her skinny girl bones in the sun while out on Long Island yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

If the 38-year-old -- and her fellow "RHONY" cast mates -- don't resolve their salary disputes for the show's next season, she'll have even more time to work on her tan.

Lenn K.

Where has this country gone when we call this entertainment. Boy, have we reached gutter standards. What's left? The bums of Omaha.

T

Trash. This woman is so fug.

Ugh

Oh no! Her ugly plastic face will melt!

Ugh

Seriously, what is wrong with her face?

ZrocK

Why are these no talent women getting money just for being all ready well off housewifes? Why dont you take their salaries and give it to people who really need it

Ashleeee

LOVE BETHANY!!!!!!!!!!! She is the best of the Housewives! Gooooo Bethany :-)

karencarpenter

...this is just prepublicity for the "Housewives of Beach Bloat".

yeah....and?

Is there some factory pushing these kinds of women out the back door on a truck? Its like an endless stream of coaktail waitresses needing tips! Where are the smart women? Where are the ladies who have some substance? Something to say that is worth my ears to listen?

WHERE do they find these poor creatures? They are not onto the idea that they are pawns yet? That they are there on the TV for us to laugh at, spectulate about their lives, run them into the ground, talk general smack about and INVOLVE their children none the less for our 'entertainment'?

Talk about, STUPID HOUSWIVES is more like it. Maybe stop working on that tan, hello, wrinkles, and pick up a book, or go work at a soup kitchen, perhaps a real job......something.....anything.....beides making a fool out of yourself. GGGEEEZZZ.

Mememememememe

Frankenstein face.

kimmy

I like the show. I think Bethanny looks great and she has a blooming career in front of her. She used the show to her advantage to help launch her career and fame and that's not so stupid is it? Maybe it's not perfect but it works. Who knows how much she got paid by Bravo. She laughed her way to the bank. Using this blog to say you hate the show just means you care enough to have a comment but can't turn the channel right? She's one of the smarter ones who benefited from the show. I'm slighlty older than her and I can tell you she does all women in this country a favor by looking so darn good for her age and showing the world life isn't over at 38 for God's sake. She is a tribute to all of us. Go Bethanny!!!!!! Hope that cutie fiance works out for her.

sheesh

I love the Real Housewife's shows, but maybe it should be named something different. Fake Housewifes? Fake-boob housewifes? Never do a lick of work around the house housewifes? Divorced trying to take my ex for everything housewifes? Can't get along with my husband housewifes?

joho777

Plastic tits.

I'll pass.

Horhay

I find it funny she is not wearing a wedding ring

Michael Madsen

Hmmm... those tits remind me of my plastic pacifier when I was two.... oh yah... keep me pacified, baby.

diane

SALARY DISPUTES?!!!!! What a joke!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments