Jacksons Headin' to Jamaica, Mon!

7/17/2009 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's only been 3 weeks since Michael died, but we've learned Marlon and Randy Jackson will be joining Tito on stage ... performing Jackson 5 songs next week.

The company putting on Reggae Sumfest in Jamaica from July 19-25th tells us the three brothers and possibly Jackie will sing a mix of Jackson 5 songs and songs from their solo careers.

We're told they'll be flown to Montego Bay, put up in a swanky hotel with all expenses covered. They'll also be paid -- we don't know how much but we're told it's a "large sum." The only catch: Mandatory meet and greets with fans.

This year's event will be dedicated to MJ.

Joe Schmoe

A-B-C, easy-ass dough for me . . .

This is soooooo Jackson family and the reason that if his mother was gone Michael wanted the kids to go to Diana Ross, and even if his mother was alive he didn't want her to be an executor.

LaToya, Jermaine and Joe are earning money hand over fist by selling home videos and exclusive interviews. Randy, Marlon, Tito and Jackie are taking their old talentless selves up on stage to try to cash in on their brother's death. Jermaine and Joe are running around trying to get Michael buried at Neverland and turn it into a tourist attraction.

BTW, anyone notice that none of those home videos or photographs has any siblings in it? If they were so tight with the three children, then why aren't they in any photos or videos with them? They didn't get together at Christmas or on a birthday? I know the grandma is Jehovah's witness, so she doesn't celebrate those, but what's everyone else's excuse? Last Christmas Michael Jackson had Arnold Klein and Carrie Fisher over, but not his own family. Where is one single picture of Prince Michael I and II or Paris at a cousin's birthday party, or a family birthday party? I just see them with their nanny, Arnold Klein, Mark Lester's family, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, . . . I don't know anything about it, but everyone keeps saying the brothers are mourning the death of their brother, or the family is so close and the only family the children ever knew. I'm just looking for some evidence that they did ever get together with Michael and his children before Michael died. Am I just missing all of those pictures and videos?

Deb

If I were there I wouldn't go to this event specifically because the Jacksons are there. They were washed up after Michael left the group, and they are has-beens. If they had even one ounce of Michael's talent they would have been successful after he left, but obviously we know from history that that is not the case...

MONICA

OH WOW THREE WEEKS SINCE MJ DIED AND THEY ARE GOING TO SING...HOW BOUT BURYING THE KING OF POP FIRST? JOE JACKSON AND THESE BUMS ARE GOING TO USE MICHAEL'S MEMORY TO ENJOY A GREAT LIFE BUT INSTEAD OF GOING BACK TO WORK HOW ABOUT CONCENTRATING IN BURYING THE MAN WHO KNEW WHAT KIND OF LEECHES YOU GUYS WERE. DISSAPOINTMENT....

english

So they're the Jackson 3 now and they play reggae versions of their old songs? Sounds great. I hope their plane crashes while their shooting up their faces with anesthesia.

Bex

77. All of the Jackson's knew Michael was molesting little boys and covered for him to keep the gravy train rolling. Hell, he even molested some of THEIR children and still they let it go on so Mikey could support them all.

Posted at 2:22PM on Jul 17th 2009 by Renee
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very true! To you doubters, do a little in depth research on Google and you will find a few Jackson's who knew of his pedophile ways.

REAL

Hey MJ4Eva

This must be a Black Thing...... Pick the bones before you bury the body..

Casey

This isn't proper at all! Where is their grief? When my sister died, I was a basket case for a long, long time. No shame in this family!

granny

MJ was all the Jackson's had. Janet has had a lot of success but no way does she measure up to more than mediocre. They better milk it while they can because all they are going to be living on is MJ's money. I hope MJ's kids get their fair share, but with this bunch who knows.

Diane

#17 - You're right. It's so obvious that that is Jackie, not Tito, in the picture! People seem to think that they're all interchangeable without Michael!

Well, maybe they are......

tellitlikeitis

F'n opportunistis...the whole lot of them.
I hope nobody spends one thin dime helping to support the "resurrected" careers of this sorry assed pack.
There's not a one of them that hasn't shown their true colors....save Janet. LaToya and Rebbie, the boys, and that enabler Katherine and that DEVIL OF THEM ALL....that fat catfish looking f'er Joe Jackson.
Leeches.....all.

JW

I really have a hard time trying to figure out these silly people out here. Michael is gone they are still here. THE MEDIA KEEPS MAKING A BIG DEAL SAYING THEY ARE CASHING IN ON HIS DEATH. BUT EVERYTIME THE MEDIA SAYS THIS THEY ARE CASHING IN. EVERY WORD THEY PRINT TO SELL MAGAZINES, EVERY SHOW THAT IS GETTING RATING AND SELLING AD TIME IS CASHING IN. IT REALLY BOILS ME THAT THESE PEOPLE WANT TO CASH IN WHAT DOES NOT WANT THE FAMILY TO. YOU ALL ARE FOOLS AND HYPOCRITICS IN THE WORSE WAY.

Jstbtrflyz

Renee, if you haven't got anything nice to say, for crying out loud...say nothing. So, now the accusation is that he was molesting nieces and nephews? Well, I'll be damned, first time I'm hearing that! (MAJOR EYEROLL).

Anyways, I don't know why people are making such a big deal out of this. It's "only been three weeks". Umm....after my Mom died, I had to be back in work in FOUR DAYS! Life goes on. The Jackson Family (as much disdain as I have for some of them), can't be expected to sit around and do nothing. The Cash Cow is gone (not really though as he's worth more now than he was when he was alive), someone in the Jackson family needs to make a living. Pretty soon they'll be working Janet to the bone. After Michael, she was/is the most successful with the most money....

Chico

Hey Truth....what are you insinuating? You have to be more clear than that vague post.

juan locdog

dont you mean Reggae SUNsplash?

Ben

Posted at 2:22PM on Jul 17th 2009 by Renee

Wow, you sure are a bundle of information (false). I hope the family sees this and sues the crap out of your twisted self! Sent your IP to TMZ in case they might need it. Sicko!