Ne-Yo

Real Men

Cry Like Babies

7/18/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ne-Yo is desperately defending his manhood after video surfaced of him crying his eyes out at his Manchester concert on Wednesday -- telling all the nasty bloggers who made fun of him to "go to hell."

0717_neyo_youtube_video-1
Ne-Yo ended up walking off stage after the break down, canceling the rest of the concert due to an "illness." Here are the highlights from his blog on Global Grind:

"Basically, I have an issue with not knowing when to say enough is enough, so last night in Manchester, my body said it for me. I've never had to stop a show ... I cried harder than I have in a very long time with no shame whatsoever.

To anyone out there that would like to question my manhood because of this I'll say this to you: If the one thing you cared about more than anything else in the world was threatened or even taken from you ... and this didn't spark some kind of emotional outbreak within you ... then with no shame I'll say you are truly a stronger man than I.

And to the bloggers....go to hell.
"

Eric L.

Sigh... Real men shouldn't cry in public... Nobody should be crying in public, it's a call for help. Unless your life or something else of similar importance actually depends on that help, then crying is a shame and a waste of time. People shouldn't bother others with their shameful calls for unnecessary help. Ne-Yo either 1) showed devotion to his fans, and remorse for having to cancel the show, or 2) lied to his fans to make them think that he cared and was showing remorse. I'm going with the latter, as that's how these stars are today.

Chris is fug

men who can cry- S E X Y

Hoss

Dude needs to stop writin' about gettn his heart broken and start writing proper songs.

Songs that actually go beyond the 'tween atmosphere

Chris is fug

He's right, they sould all go to hell. Insensitive robot isnt sexy

Chris is fug

He can have my shoulder anyday, anytime

lori all talk radio.net

he is gay right?

Music4Teens.com

What an emotional mess!

majcm

Who the hell is Ne-yo?

Mondia

Being over-tired can totally make someone start crying. But why didn't anyone cover for him? Why didn't they act like the sound system was temporarily messed up or something and give him a few minutes to recover? These stars get no help from the people around them nowadays.

kia

well, he could be my man because men who are not affraid to show their emotions are real men!!! Does not mean that he is gay at all, he is sexy in my eyes, and as for the songs can you do what he does??? HUH, the answere NO, so until you can you have no say!!! We love you Ne-yo, keep doing what you do, writing great songs and singing them as well

Michael Jackson's Voice

I will say there is NOTHING wrong with a man showing his emotions.At least he does have them unlike the ass wipe who gave this to TMZ!! So go on and tease him, make fun of him, call him names... Lets NOT learn a THING from what WE ALL DID TO MICHAEL JACKSON!! because it isnt us up there so its ok to be little and pick on and tease... It's all in good fun isnt it! Ne-Yo, you can show emotions all you want as for the video. It deos not say what got to you. but IF it were exhaustion... then I totally understand that. People get tired. And ALL humans cry... Ne-Yo is human!! The tears came and fell like rain... Its ok!! I wont judge him.. .We all have had our emotions take over when we didnt want them to... MOVE ON!!!

TOYETTA GOODRICH

thats right neyo REAL MEN DO CRY AND THE HELL WITH ALL THOES HATING A@@ BLOGGERS, GET WELL BABE CAUSE I WANT MORE OF YOUR WONDERFUL MUSIC TO BE PUT OUT THERE, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL.... MUCH LOVE 210% REAL WOMEN (TOYETTA GOODRICH #1 FAN)

to little

I guess I can now see why people considered Michael a genius but yet really be anything but smart. What has happened to Entertainment industry? It seems canceled concerts, digitally altered voices and lip syncing is in and talent is out.

Seems like every entertainer is a loser these days. Is why I never look up to someone in the public eye. I idolize people I actually know and not who I think I know through tv.

Aliyah

Whatever it is he's going through,hopefully he can overcome it.

Nikki

I hope he's ok. a REAL MAN is never afraid to show his emotions!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments