« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser

7/21/2009 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the woman accusing Pittsburgh Steeler Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault -- Harrah's Lake Tahoe employee Andrea McNulty.

Andrea McNulty: Click to launch
McNulty claims Roethlisberger assaulted her after she was called to his room to fix his TV in July 2008.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Only marry foreign women

Women who lie about being raped - and it's common - do it to get attention or sympathy.

Only marry foreign women

Thanks for posting her name and picture TMZ. In the future men will stay away from the women.

Rape is serious, so when women lie about it, it's a serious offense.

hmmm..

NICE TEETH! Goat face.

Trisha

I like this comment.

Only marry foreign women

Most rape claims are false. Women lie to get money and or attention.

If I had money or power, I would never be alone with a women. They cannot be trusted.

Sandy

What ever!!!!!!!!

John M

Roth I'm willing to be your spotter for fine women the next time your in Reno, I know I can find som'thin better than that. So just hand me over the rings and stand behind me, let me do the work, you won't regret it!!

chicken head

she is lying!!!!!!!!!!
and is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!! and is UGLY!
did i say UGLY?
she wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thats all
********************************

93. Sexual assault is not about sex...it's about power. No means no.

TMZ, shame on you for publishing her picture.

Posted at 2:13PM on Jul 21st 2009 by diablaroja

Suspicious Mind

I dunno. I'm just not buying it. She better have some undeniable proof.

Only marry foreign women

If your rich and famous I guy cannot be alone with a woman, they'll claim rape when it did not happen.

Only marry foreign women

My friend was falsely accusted of rape. Though he was with his parents at the time, the police arrested him anyway.

The town turned against the guy.

The woman later recanted her charge. She said she lied because she thought her boyfriend was going to break up with her so she wanted sympathy from him. pycho lier

fleur

Why would she just sue for sexual assault? Last I checked, sexual assault is a crime. I am confused as to why she didn't report it to the cops and/or go to the hospital. Sounds fishy. Hopefully it didn't happen and she's just a lying fug bitch.

Only marry foreign women

In the future dudes aought to stay away from this woman - Andrea McNulty. Thanks for posting her name and picture.

It's only fair as TMZ posted Ben Roethlisberger picture and name. He's only accused. False rape is common.

legal beagle

This woman must be nuts to think she will have any legal standing. Unless she has a video of an attack she has nothing.
Even dna evidence wouldn`t prove that sex wasn`t consensual. If this woman has no evidence she must be bonkers.

Only marry foreign women

She wanted to get preggy for celebrity child support, but the false rape charge may get her a book deal and visit on Oprah.

You go girl. Show me the money.