Adrian Grenier -- Happy Trails to You!

7/24/2009 2:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's nice to see an actor not buy into the whole Hollywood gym & manscaping culture.

media_removed.jpg

Adrian Grenier showed off his unworked out body and hairy backside in Miami yesterday.

The 33-year-old actor is a huge A-list star ... on "Entourage."

Belladonna

He's a really good looking guy, coming at you. Walking away... He has backcne and hairy but!! Gross, may I suggest a little manscaping???

Corbellic

I wish that they would show his teeth. His teeth are Jacked!!!!!! He is not an actor, he is lazy and unbelieavable!!!

Me

I do not find this young man attractive in anyway. Manscaping could help, but (no pun intended) he is just not that desirable, no matter what he does. Quite frankly I appreciate a man who is well groomed, and dressed.

sandyduncansglasseye

so hot.....love the butt crack hair...let my tongue lead the way

feebee

He looks comfortable in his skin..

Reyna

barffffffffffffffffffff CITYYYYYYYYYYYY.. SHOW ME A REAL MAN LIKE ROBERT PATTISON.... SHE ME SOME OF HIS BOOTY.......... MMMMMMMMMMM..

Alibaba

. Yeah !! It's so nice to see not all men are buying into the metrosexual shaving all body hair thing. Guys listen up : Most
polls show women DO like some body hair on a man ( except for the butt crack stuff and back hair )...It makes you look like a REAL MAN !! Sure, some women like their men soft and clean-shaven- but not all of us ! I for one love a beard and mustache on a guy too.

Posted at 11:06AM on Jul 24th 2009 by Sasha

Agree.

Alibaba

21. Hey, TMZ are ALL your paps QUEER? What is their facination with the crack of a man's ass, YET, they won't show a woman's NIPPLES????

Posted at 12:18PM on Jul 24th 2009 by Donald Ray

Well, the big kahuna at TMZ is gay...

Oolana

With a face like that, who cares that he is not running around trying to "out-naked" Mathew McConna-whatever! Adrian is just beautiful to look at, I don't care that he doesn't look anorexic. Party on Adrian, we love you!!! Have a beer for me too!

Meme:)

He's not 2 bad,I would sleep with him!! I would lick the water on his balls off!! ( Entourage is a great show..)

JANE DOE

MY NEW BEST HUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bu

I'd do him..He's a real man!

Fools Rush In

Ok, this guy looks great, he is cute and looks like a real man, not plastic. I will take a real guy over the pretty boys any day. Real men have facial and body hair. I would rather have a guy around with me than spending all his time at the gym, seriously. He doesn't exactly look like the Pilsbury Doughboy here. Haha, I don't any women here would turn this guy down if he asked them out, we should all be so lucky.

Jazzy

More like,hairy plumber crack! Hey, it's called hitting the gym and body waxing!

R

I don't like hair on the butt area. it's disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments