« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Triple H

Victim of

Birthday Cake Attack

7/28/2009 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE superstar Triple H turned 40 last night -- and his post-Monday Night RAW birthday celebration quickly erupted into a no-holds-barred cake smashing massacre!!!

Triple H: Click to watch
Almost everyone at WWE, including John Cena, Big Show, Vince McMahon and Batista, joined the dessert firing squad -- and, for once, it didn't look like they were entirely faking it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sev

You guys don't go to movies or plays and come out saying it's fake. This whole site covers people in movies and entertainment, which are also scripted.

First whores!

18. Who cares about steroid clowns?

Posted at 4:57PM on Jul 28th 2009 by Jon

Umm, I'm guessing you do since you took the time to read the article and then took more time to comment.

cowbulls

Yes, wrestling is fake. But when it is well done, it is every bit as entertaining to watch as a movie or soap opera. I know how a Bruce Wills movie is going to end but I still enjoy watching his movies.
As for all the HGH and steroid comments, these guys were just first in getting involved. There are by percentage way more football and baseball players on the juice than wrestlers. Just wait, the football and baseball players are going to start dying young just like the wrestlers.

josi

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D X

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Black Power

Are you sure that's cake? It looks like these sweaty, bear hugging sweathearts gave him a jizz bath in the smaller picture. Ummm, tasty. I want to lick it off of his bulging pecs. We all know that most of these guys are a gay as can be.

wtf

did anyone already say wrestling is fake?

am i too late?

oh.

well did anyone already say they take steroids???

oh.

dammit,

well WRESTLING IS FAKE AND THEY TAKE STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle C.

First off Happy Birthday Triple H!!! Now to everyone on here bashing wrestling....If you don't like it, don't read it and especially not post to it. ROFL makes no sense. And the comment about americans watching "this crap", can't be too crappy if Vince put them out of buisness because they sucked!! DX has a message for you "SUCK IT"

mel

that was really funny! a time that i actually watched the whole clip and not thought it was too violent.

Kelly

I have loved wrestling since I was 11 years old. I used to watch it with my grandmother back in the days of no neck guys. And as for "Americans" watching this "crap" puh-leese! People from ALL over the world watch and love wrestling! It's fun! And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you don't like watching something....then change the channel! DUH! Oh, and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPLE H! I hope your friend HBK comes back soon!!!! Please don't tell us fans that he'll be gone for a whole year! Save for a bad injury, we the fans can't be left to suffer like this. lol. Okay, maybe we're not suffering THAT much but still tell him to come back soon! We Miss Him!

ruthie121

Happy Birthday HHH. I was there and I was laughin the whole time. Batista got a loud reaction... i loved this

Wrestlingsucks

Who even cares about the WWE anymore?

UFC and MMA is taking over. Pro wrestling is dead and buried and only retards will watch it now. I used to be a fan but now you couldn't pay me enough money to sit RINGSIDE at one of their retarded shows.

balls

balls

samantha

aww why didnt they show this. I would have loved to see it. Happy birthday Paul.

Mark

Incase you read this Triple H.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments