« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!

7/29/2009 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!TMZ has obtained the foul-mouthed 911 call made when ESPN reporter Erin Andrews spotted "suspicious people" lurking around her Georgia home last week.

In the call, before she even says her name, Andrews says "I've been in the news recently about being in a hotel naked." She goes on to say, "I did nothing wrong and I'm being treated like f***ing Britney Spears and it sucks."

As TMZ first reported, cops found out they were just members of the news media looking for an interview with Andrews, who became national news after her peeping Tom fiasco.

The reporters were allowed to leave without incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Karen

The video leaked again, it's at www.tinyurl.com/erinpeep

Sondra

Why would somebody pick her to "peep" on?
And who runs around their hotel room naked?
Wouldn't you at least wear a robe or a towel?
It doesn't make it right but something smells fishy.

Larry

She is a whiner and not for good reason. I would ask any of the women who have seen the tape if they would ever curl their hear in the same positions she is end and hump fer rear in the same way. if you have not seen the tape, then your comment is not quite valid as you have no way to look and say it is posed or not. I think she was aware of the filming and played to the camera. She does not have a great body and actually looks better in clothes. She has a tummy and large thighs and butt and is clearly not a natural blonde. It is my understanding that there is another tape out there that has her in a backyard going down on a guy. This is all too coincidental for my thinking.

UNBELIEVABLE

Nancy

This girl either filmed herself or had someone else film her and then she posted it all over the internet.

texjah

get a life:
love her? never knew who she was until this hit. she is someone's daughter who didnt deserve this.
got a great life-- great family, friends, healthy, more than enough $. wish the same for you, then you might not seem so bitter. god bless.

Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFyfumfehQ video comparison of her and Brittany Spears, shows she really is like her

Celebwatcher

I predicted Michael Jackson's death almost a year ago on my blog. Check it out and see www celebpsychic blogspot com

Celebwatcher

Just Saying

56. Texja and Say it - it sounds like you are in love with her. You really need a life.

Posted at 8:12PM on Jul 29th 2009 by Get a life

NOT,
First: I'm just not hating like the cry babies on here saying that she's only on TV because she's pretty blah blah whatever Haters or worst saying that your privacy is entitled to be disrespected because she's ugly - Ignorant Haters!

Second: For the freaks out there being perverts saying she deserve it - WOW

So what's a matter Get A Life? Did I hit a nerve? Which one are you? The Hater or The Pervert

Trent

lol at all u gays and virgins saying she doesnt look good naked

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

GrandmaDynamite

This Bimbo Skank Bitch Set the Whole Thing Up from the Start!!!!!
Attention Starved Piece of Crap.....Screw Playboy....Shes Going
Straight to Hustler!!!!!!!!!!!

xxatti

This chick needs to get over herself already, and stop being a whiner. So she got caught posing nude in front of the mirror in her hotel room. BIG DEAL!! Get over it! I wish the media would drop this stupid story.

Nuts

I saw the vedeo and she has a very nice pousay.YUMY YUMY .Sweeeeeeeeeeet.OH im such a pervert.Thankyou.

pam

You might be a little twitchy too if someone was out there trying to take naked pictures of you. The person who did this is still at large. She doesn't have any idea who or where he is or if he has more video. There is nothing wrong with calling 911 when unidentified people are snooping around your door. I've done it and had the cops tell me it was the right thing to do because you just never know. . She probably said the stuff about being in the news so the cops would know what they were dealing with. She is probably a nervous wreck and all this media crap isn't helping. Erin is a really great person and I hope they find this bastard soon. In the mean time I think ESPN should hire her a bunch of security so she can go on about her business with her head held high.