« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Stephon Marbury Goes Completely 'Off the Wall'

7/29/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stephon Marbury -- who's been broadcasting his shirtless, random, "I'm not crazy nor on drugs" rant online for four days now -- brought the wackness again this morning, rocking out to Michael Jackson songs in white face.

Stephon Marbury: Click to watch
O.K., so it's facial cleanser, but still ... he's out there.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hunter

HEH, it seems this guy will do ANYTHING for some FACE time in the public eye and for a extention of his 15 minutes of fame!!

Elizabeth

You guys can kill the racism because the guy has facial cleanser on his face. He has not been up for 4 four days straight without sleep. If you don't like then don't watch it.

shawn

gee why no... HES A RACIST HES A RACIST , crap, i mean if it where a white guy in black face we would be saying it, just making a joke of how hyperbole we have become.

soul

he has a facial scrub on his face ok he is getting ready to go out so he 's getting a facial it might be metrosexual but definitely not racist.

AMB

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY!!!! Something can not be right about this! Where's his damn wife that he said he had, any family!!! INTERVENTION PLEASE!! I dont want to read about his demise as well, this is a shame.

soul

shawn kidwell you are an idiot there is no black facial srub. stupid crab talking racism

NJ

How you spell C-O-O-K-O-O?.......WTF is he tryin 2 Prove? Tatoo Fool!...Lol

NJ

His next Team will be "Pilgrims" and he will Probably sit the bench....lol

kissmiass

I didn't watch more than around 30 seconds before I turned it off because its stupid.

GarryGee

I've been to Justin.tv to watch him. Other than that, Justin.tv promotes viewers to ask teen girls to get naked, show boobs, show feet, show bra and go private for shows. It's disgusting what that website became.

skrewdriver

the only thing missing here is sharpton & his band of racial terrorists

JOHNNY WOO JING MING

OH DATS NICE....AT LEAST HE'S NOT OUT ROBBING PEOPLE.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TMZ!!! I WANT SEND YOU GUYS FREE EGG ROLLS!!!!

HOW DO I SEND IT???

NEE HOW MA

JTV News

Hokum smokum to this clown...the real story over at justin.tv is the return of ZIZZO! Viva le Zizzewah!

Lynn39

I have only watched the videos on here, I haven't watched any of the live stuff. I had a grandmother who was Bi-Polar and I have had cousins on drugs. He is having a problem with one of these things. You don't act like this if you are a normal adult

Sunshineboz

Some stuff should just never be made public.

How the h*ll am I a better person for having seen that? I wish I could rewind my mind!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments