Don't Kiss Paula Goodbye ... Just Yet

8/6/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paula AbdulThe door isn't completely slammed on Paula Abdul ...

Multiple "American Idol" insiders are telling TMZ there is a chance Paula will come back to the show. Reality -- better than a good chance.

We're told the conflict is ultimately all about money ... and buzz leading up to season 9.

But for now, "A.I." is full speed ahead -- auditions for the show are set for tomorrow ... without Abdul.

her HIGHness

NOOO!!! Please, let's just say GOODBYE PAULA! WE WON'T MISS YOU ONE BIT!

Gerald

American Idol is so boring for me to watch. If Paula doesn't come back, I definitely won't be watching next season. The show's top executives totally disrespected Paula when they offered her far less money they gave to Ryan--the show's host. Randy, you are next Dog!!!

too hot for randyJ.

As long as my dog Randy Jackson stay who cares.I mean come on he is real cute.Ive had a man-crush on him fo-ever.He tell em how it is,and he knows,he a music person.He play for Journey and stuff like that,Simon he got somthin in a bunch,all the time.He don't feel good ,he takes it out on the kids.I know he can sing pretty good though and can play like that Ed VanHarlem but it not about him

TRACKER

NEWS FLASH.THIS IS AMERICAN IDOL!NOT BRITTISH IDOL! IF VICTORIA BECKHAM COMES ON AS JUDGE.AS IS BEING REPORTED.YOU WILL SEE REAL TROUBLE.PAULA AMERICA HAS YOUR BACK! SIMON COWELL YOU SIR ARE FULL OF CRAP! IF YOU WANTED PAULA BACK SHE WOULD BE THERE,WITH FAIR CONTRACT......I SEE AN UPRISING,,

pkd

AI should replace Paula's drugged induced lame butt with a bigger train wreck, Amy Winehouse. Now that would be great to see Amy and Simon go at it.

Snakyrlips

No Paula and Simon banting back and forth!! I am too mad at Idol to watch anymore. It is my protest. I don't think they can match this past season without Paula.

Has anyone noticed that it is only the White Males on the show that get paid the outrageous dollars? I hope they give her more money and she comes back. Most fans of the show want her back.

teenie

I do hope Paula returns to Idol. She is the only one that could add spark and fun to the show. She tries to see the good in all of the contestants no matter how good or bad they performed. If she doesn't return she will definitely be missed by a lot of people.

tim

I ONLY watch American Idol for Paula and Simon and their crazy banter, I mean come on, that makes the entire show!

isthatallthereis

I Love Paula on that program. If she goes, bye bye AI for me!

happy day

THANKYOU PAULA,, PLEASE BE BACK ON THE SHOW YOU ARE EASY ON THE EYES. SMILE!!!

riottgirl

Its about time Paula is out! I could never figure out why she was a judge anyway. She doesn't have any ANY musical talent or credential.

Its so much in the shows favor to have Kara Dio Guardi there. That woman is an amazing songwriting talent!! Seriously, check out her bio:

Lilarose

Who wants to watch a bunch of aging guys on American Idol?

I want some glam, and I happen to like Paul Abdul.

If she goes, no one else can take her place IMO.

No watchin for me.

bethe

HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowzers

I think the ratings will go down! Nobody watch IDOT And show these a-hole produces what big of a mistake they made. They think they are too good for Paula? Come on...

Recovery75

The show won't make it without my Paula,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments