Jude Law's Baby Mama -- Got Hooters?!

8/6/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ presents ... The Difference Between You and Jude Law

You -- wish you could take home a Hooters girl.
Jude Law -- did take home a Hooters girl!

Samantha Burke a Hooters Girl
Just last year, before the whole "carrying the child of a world-wide superstar" thing, a pre-Law Samantha Burke was slangin' chicken bones at a Pensacola Beach, Florida Hooters.

Hooters -- the official launching pad to your 15-minutes of fame.

KILLBILL

actually nine months of fame

Jeff Dranetz

Jude Law had better get a DNA test. Next time uf he isn't going to use a condom, switch to a different orifice. I'm sure in Miss Burke's case, A.T.M. would have been nothing new.

Jeff Dranetz

Jude Law had better get a DNA test. Next time he isn't going to use a condom, switch to a different orifice. I'm sure in Miss Burke's case, A.T.M. would have been nothing new.

Wanda W.

No Hooters isnt the "only official launching board to fame ". The others are 1. Servicing an ancient crypt keeper like Hugh Hefner , 2. sleeping with and /or announcing you slept with a politician (any party, just pick one ) , or 3. reproducing 5 or more in vitro babies while married or not married, reject them having a normal upbringing by whoring them out on national tv , while at the same time claiming you are doing it FOR them. Now thats how you get famous people !!!!!!!!!

Wanda W.

Oh yeh, I forgot #4.............. The ability to not really sing, just run around without panties in public until some photog spys you.

Nuts

Just a fake boob slut.Booorrrrriiing

doc murry

my daughter works at hooters and makes 300 a day..and she is a nice girl,,so you all have no idea what your talking about and the truth ,,why would we want to see your mom in a video living out your fantasy for you..geez what some moms will do..oh the humanity

Kay

She was flat on her back, planning for those fifteen minutes .......

GrandmaDynamite

WHO GIVES A FLYING FU*K!!!!!!!!!!!

niko

doc murry

okay peeps its almost 9;00am and no michael jackson stuff yet..please we need the latest updates now ..not later//PLEASEEEEEEE GIVE ME MICHAEL JACKSON STUFF,,HAVE THEY MADE ANY MJ BOBBLEHEAD DOLLS YET ..I NEED SOME ,,PLEASE

yeah....and?

new re post:

I would hardly brag about your daughter working at Hooters. Of all the jobs in the world I would NEVER allow my daughters, I have two, 22 and 20, and believe you me, they ain't small breasted and they ain't ugly, to work at such a degrading job to women.

Hello, you know how men are don't you? So... sign up your kid to just be a piece of ass to glare at? As if young girls don't put up with this enough? Hey, lets get a job putting up with it all day!

Oh, yeah, she makes 300.00 a day. So do hookers. I hope that isn't graduation for her. Wake up.

Side note: The South Park that is dissin' on the Hooters girls with Butter's having a crush on one of the girls, is priceless. You have to watch it. That proves the point to my post.

Lola

She looks old. Not so cute.

MichaelSavage

THIS JUST IN...........I Would like to Cover Her in HOT SAUCE and EAT HER.

Signed.....The Ghost of Jeffrey Dahmer

Mememememememe

MY BIOTCH T!TS ARE BIGGER THAN HERS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments