Judge to Jackson Estate: Go Forth and Multiply

8/7/2009 8:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA judge just gave the okay to the special administrators of Michael Jackson's estate to market M.J. all over the place -- the re-publication of "Moonwalk," the merchandising, and the release of Jermaine Jackson's rendition of "Smile" at Michael's memorial.

The administrators wanted to strike the deal quickly because of "a heightened demand for such products due to Jermaine Jackson's moving performance during the memorial service, which may diminish over time."

The deal also includes various memorabilia, such as a 2010 calendar, commemorative coins, school supplies, cardboard cutouts, posters and buttons.

Eileen Gatti

Sick uneducated little family who made it big time. Shark of a dad and loving mom (should have kicked out the father) . After all their "religious background" sell themselves out one hundred fold. Even in death they profit on their brother/son. Sick, sad little people.

Debbie

Even in dead MJ is the gift that keeps on giving.

DON'T GET SCAMMED

He's Dead???????

Whop der it is

Jermaine's on Larry King now and knows nothing about everything. Oh he's "Smile"ing now. Cha-ching!!!!!!!!!!

reportingracism

THIS ICON HAS LEFT US BUT HIS NAME AND SONGS WILL BE WITH US FOR A LIFETIME.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE MJ
WE LOVE YOU!

HATERS KEEP ON HATING, THERE ARE MORE OF US WHO LOVE THAN YOU WHO HATE.
LOL YOU ARE OBSESSED CUZ U CANNOT STOP POSTING LOVE, LOVE LOVE, OOH THAT'S WHAT MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUNG.

wow

MICHAEL WAS A WONDERFUL ARTIST BUT HE WAS ALSO A BUSINESS MAN.

LOVE YOU FOREVER.

kristine

I don't know why but I can't bear Jermaine.

I can't feel him sincere.

I think he is using the death of his brother to be in the spotlight.

Janet is more respectful and humble.

RIP MJ

amaturecommentator

This news really upsets me.

filocast2

I don't know how I feel about the profit being made or that will be made. I hope that the money earned will be set aside to ensure a life of opportunities for the Jackson children. I'm saddened at the fact that Michael's parents, his father in particular, failed to make the most of the money earned from his children's success and his position as manager for the Jackson 5. There are reports that Michael's brothers are "broke", I don't know how true that is, but the group made millions and the money should have outlasted them and been passed down to the other generations of Jackson's. It has been reported that Michael Jackson paid for his mother and/or father's daily needs/expenses. The court just recently okayed this arrangement to continue. I think it is wonderful that he would do this for his family, I would do the same, but still find it sad that his parents could not pay for their lifestyle despite having mad millions in the past.

There are tapes on youtube of Michael and his friend Glenda. Back in the early '90's, before and during his Dangerous Tour, he had several phone conversations with a good friend of his, Glenda. They are several hours long, but only a portion of it leaked out and they are hard to follow. However, you are able to get the gist of it. They were secretly taped by Glenda's husband, as he believed she was cheating on him. Neither MJ or Glenda knew they were being taped. Subsequently, the tapes were revealed because her husband grew tired of the rumors of MJ being gay and obsessed with boys. They were submitted into evidence in court for the trial and were to be used to prove Michael's interest in women and how he never once referred to or spoke about boys or children in a perverted/obsessive manner. At least this is what I have gathered. In the tapes, Michael is heard saying that his father, Joe, called him on Father's Day to ask for half of a million dollars. Michael explained to his friend that his father did alright with them, as manager, but later made several bad business decisions. He said that his father is/was not a very good business man. He was upset at the fact that he trusted people like Don King, whom he is heard describing as a "crook". He goes on to say that although he wasn't sure if he would loan the money, if he did, he would give it to his mother. He says, "at least this way I know the money will be used responsibly". He obviously trusted his mother very much, which is good to know, given she is the guardian of the children and named in the estate.

I don't believe Michael was in debt, at least not to the extent the media likes to portray him to have been. Michael was very smart and a shrewd business man at that.

I just finished watching Michael Jackson's first live performance of "Billie Jean" on Motown's 25th Anniversary Special on youtube, as well as Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" performance on CBS's Jackson 30th Anniversary Special..... 26 years had passed between the first performance to the other, and there were barely any differences. The man could perform and captivate an audience unlike any other performer around. There will truly be no one like him again, I believe. No one to be able to bring all races, sexes, religions and ages together the way he could.

Seraphimia

Disgusting! Nothing, but vultures picking away at the carcass *shudders*

mjacksonfan777

I cant wait for all those damn doctors to get arrested, MJ deserves JUSTICE. I love you Michael.
AND PLEASE, STOP CALLING HIM WEIRD! HE WAS A GREAT ARTIST, HUMANITARIAN, PERFOMER, IF YOU PEOPLE DONT SEE THAT, THEN MAYBE YOU NEED HELP!
AND WHY COME INTO HIS NEWS ARTICLES AND PURPOSELY TAKE YOUR TIME TO WRITE HATE COMMENTS, HOW IGNORANT AND RIDICULOUS, IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH, TURN AROUND AND SKIP THE PAGE!

Mary

Great move, and quickly too! Michael would be delighted because it will probably pay off all of his debts. Love MJ.

mjjfan50

I will never support anything that lines jermaine's pockets.

Michael's kids, for sure! I hope MJ 3 cashes in BIG time!!

Rose

Look, he left 500 million in debt. The people left holding the bag should be paid, and this is the way to do it.

kristine

In 1995, Jermaine married Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, who is also the mother of two of his brother Randy's children. The couple had sons Jaffar, born in 1996, and Jermajesty, born in 2000

very weird :/