« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Philadelphia Eagles

Swoop Up Michael Vick

8/13/2009 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickLet the booing begin -- Michael Vick has officially been signed by an NFL team.

Vick's agent told ESPN the quarterback/canine's worst nightmare just signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Details of the deal have yet to be released, but you can bet the doghouse he won't reclaim his spot as the NFL's highest paid player.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

uh?

Hurray for the National Felon League! I'll try to remember to see how they did this season

Hop Off

Racist white people.

REALLY!

GET A GRIP PEOPLE! HE PAID FOR HIS CRIME ALREADY!

AMAZING...ANOTHER NFL PLAYER DROVE DRUNK AND KILLED A PERSON (A HUMAN) AND ONLY SERVED 24 DAYS IN JAIL! NO ONE IS IN UP-ROAR ABOUT THAT! VICK SERVED A FEW YEARS AND NOW IS TRYING TO PUT HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER AND YOU ALL THINK HE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! LETS GET OUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT....

Michele

Unbelievable. No games for me; not even on TV. It's a shame I have to say I'm from the city that signed him.

supa b

To all you Vick haters and animal FGS... Vick got 1.6 million with another 5 million next year if he plays ok, I dont think he cares what you little poor jealous people think. He's laughing all the way to bank! All these fake football fans on here are funny, get off the computer and go cook your man some dinner, its getting late!

Whatajoke

66.....Racist Black People

beachy

62. My God, the Eagles have bumped the Raiders out of the top spot for the most criminal team in the NFL. I guess they think it's the only way to beat the Giants, Cowboys and Redskins. Philadelphia is a loser town.....even if their teams win, it's still a loser town. Ugh.

*******************

You forgot about the the Cinci Bengals. I'm glad that Roger Goodell put Donte Stallworth out for the entire year.

Just watch - Reid will sign Stallworth next year. He has no qualms with cons. Heck - his two sons are cons. What has happened to the NFL?

so upset

especially to #43's comment. I've raised a household of boys and have been married 30 years, now with a grandson. this was a die hard eagles house. yes, at first, years ago, i could have cared less. but seeing all the joy they brought my children and husband i learned to love them. but now? any team that would have hired this poor excuse for a human is not someone i want my family supporting in any way. he took pleasure out of torturing and killing the defenseless. what kind of human are you. and guess what?? in this house, i do the cleaning, cooking and keeping my husband happy for over 1/4 century now....seriously.....do you really think any man will give that up for a football game? don't kid yourself. i do hold all the power as do all us women and if you think we can't make a difference you are truly pathetic and deserve to be spending your sundays watching a football game instead of in bed with a woman who loves you more then anything in this world.

SeXy

EVERYBODY KNOWS MICHAEL VICK IS GAY.....NOT NEW NEWS......

AQ

Hello, my name is AQ and I am a recovering Eagles fan. I am now torn between the Giants and the Steelers (keep it in state hehe)... although... it would be fun if the whole city turned into Cowboy fans :) The Eagles office are full of M-O-R-O-N-S!

Shannon

Why is it that if you hate Vic and everything he stands for mean you hate black people and that you are some crazy animal freak, just because I don't agree with the NFL for signing a criminal means just that I don't care what he did the fact is he and any other CRIMINAL should not be allowed to play in any major sports league, end of story, so just off that chip on your shoulder.

The Truth

This is a good reason why I say that the America I knew has died....When football was great and played in Mud And Snow ..This piece of dodo did what this dodo did he would never play football again..This country is not the America I grew up in..This also shows it's not about the game it's about the money..Players like Bart Star, Earl Cambell ETC had Character . they were never in trouble with the law. This guys Whole family is DODO..I know I'm in Virginia.....!!!!!!!

Whatajoke

It's PHILADELPHIA for God's sake. Why the surprise?

The Truth

71. Happy to see Vick back in the league. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, crackers!

Posted at 10:01PM on Aug 13th 2009 by samantha

She's a piece of crap also an IDIOT lmao

The Truth

76. This is a good reason why I say that the America I knew has died....When football was great and played in Mud And Snow ..This piece of dodo did what this dodo did he would never play football

Posted at 10:07PM on Aug 13th 2009 by A Virginian

Well said..Margus Vick is TRASH too..He screwed early...