« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pink to Vick

I Hope The Fans

Tear You Apart!

8/14/2009 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink is not a fan of Michael Vick -- and now that he's playin' ball in her hometown, she's letting everyone know how damn pissed off she is about it!

Pink to Michael Vick
The singer just unleashed on the dude on her Twitter page, firing off the following message:

"wow. michael vick in MY hometown, Philly. of all the places. I hope the fans tear him to pieces like his beloved dogs."

There are already several protests set to go off today in Philly -- no word if Pink plans to join in.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RKV

Don't need the fans, Pink. The 6 time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers will rip apart the Eagles if and when they meet again. Philadelphia has the worst fans in the country. The city of Philly is a cat's watering hole.

GO STEELERS!!

HA!!

Lisa

Ok so how many people out there fight pitbulls hes not the only one they are all coming down on him because hes famous geesh get over it he did what he did hes paying for it hes a good football player leave him be...

while my guitar gently weeps

Wow I'm from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia will have dog lover protesters at every hall of fame indoctrination and protesters at all away games forever, bad move even for a free tight end?

Nunya

Yeah so what!!! There are murderers out here getting more love than Vick!! I love dogs just as well as the next person, but cmon!!!! You people act as if he was caught killing dogs....he just funded the dog-fighting ring (still very very very very wrong but.....CMON!!!!) The guy did his time....and now you people won't let him live the rest of his life in peace.

How bout you protest the war, or unemployment, or health care, or BUSH for causing this RECESSION....SOMETHING!!! With all the messed up things in the U.S., why is this such a big deal?? Get a life TMZ and all you Vick haters...

Let's see the reaction from you Vick-haters and Eagles-lovers alike when Philly get to the playoffs.....

Anita

Pink has a way of jumping on a bandwagon in order to enhance her career. She is just an idiot steroid queen.

mc

Come on people, get real... if you weren't bitching about Vic you'd be looking something else to waste your weak energy on... He didn't kill someone, or paralyze someone nor did he take innocent hard working human beings life savings.. Well at least one good thing came out of the article...You are leaving Jon and Kate, Octomom, and Debbie Rowe alone for a little bit...

Whitesnake

Being a Cowboys fan AND living in the Philly area...It can't get any funnier for me!! At least Vick and Andy Reid's sons will get along great.

Anita

Celebs should stop funding the insanity of PETA.
Those people treat humans like crapppp but oh they love animals to death.

God is a Forgiving God!

To Pink and everyone else talking ish about Vick.....SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE. As Ricky Smily stated today on his morning show, there is only ONE man that every was created that was perfect and that wuz GOD!!! None of you have the right to judge Michael Vick. There has been NFL and other professional players that has taken human life and did not get bashed as Mike. All, including Pink need to pick up the bible or attend Sunday school and learn the teachings of forgivness.
God is a merciful God and no one has the right or should have the balls (PINK ect) to cast a stone!

MIKE HAS SERVED IS TIME AND EVERYONE SHOULD GET OVER IT AND LET HIM MOVE ON!!!!!

TO EVERYONE ELSE: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ren

I AM AN ANIMAL LOVER AS WELL, HOWEVER VICK HAS DONE HIS TIME. YOU HYPOCRITS OUT THERE ARE BURYING YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND. ANIMALS EVERYWHERE ARE HAVING UNWANTED BABIES AND IT COST MORE TO GET THEM SPAYED OR NEUTERED THAN IT DOES FOR A HUMAN. WHY DON'T PEOPLE WITH MONEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I HAVE 4 KITTENS IN MY YARD RIGHT NOW THAT ARE NOT MINE. I FEED THEM HOWEVER THE MOM WILL JUST HAVE MORE IN A SHORT WHILE. WHEN I WENT TO HAVE HER SPAYED THE VET SAID IT WILL COST $ 250.00. THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR SOB STORIES

lvazques

To Err is human to forgive devine...Now let's play football it is said and done. My dog forgives so I can too! P!nik stay out when was the last time you went to An Eagles game? I went last night...Good now tix are cheaper and I can go more often...Craigslist here I come!

me so horny

PINK STINK, and she's half a man.

Aaron

Pink if people dont deserve second chances and people cant change... then your still a drug addict who should of never had a music career. Maybe we should protest people buying your music.

The Source

I don't think the reason people are so upset with Michael Vick are because of the actual dog fighting (which of course is terrible, in and of itself) but in the way that the "under performing" dogs were treated. The dogs were electrocuted, drowned, hanged and set on fire. His actions were horrific and any human being with a heart would agree. Yes, he did serve his time, no one is arguing that, but the way he brutalized these animals was a terrible act and many of us out here can't get past it. A dog is one of the most loving creatures put on this earth. They are loving to a point that is unconditional. Whether you are a millionaire or have two dollars in your pocket a dog will stay by your side. They see no color, obseity or education. They are truly innocent creatures and it is up to us to protect them. I feel very sad for the dogs that were killed in these cruel acts. And also, one more note to mention. If there are other players that have abused their wives, children or other human beings, yes those crimes are no less horrific. Those are terrible acts and I'm sure no one that is upset by the cruel acts against the dogs think human life is less valuable.

Scott

The man has served his time. I love animals as well but some of these animal lovers are crazy. They arent all up in arms about the current murder rates in all of the major cities in the US. Protest about the current state of the economy or something else important!!!!