Kate Beckinsale's Kid

Easy Money

8/16/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is there a more simpler role to play in Hollywood than a younger version ... of your own mother?

Kate Beckinsale

Lily Mo Sheen has got a pretty steady gig playing younger versions of Kate Beckinsale in movies -- since they are real life mother and daughter, the resemblance is uncanny. According to the contract from their last collaboration, "Everybody's Fine," Lily Mo made an easy $2,500 for three days of work.

In addition to "Everybody's Fine," Lily Mo played a young Kate in "Underworld: Evolution." Quite the racket.

RJC

Look, I love TMZ, but this posting makes me scratch my head a bit. Both of Beckinsale's parents shared theatrical backgrounds. Lily's mom, dad, and stepdad are all in the industry. Isn't Kate trying to share this legacy with her daughter a wholesome and positive thing? There are kids who get more than $2500 for their bat mitzvahs. Please wait until Lily gets older and does something to warrant your attention.

Michael

First, whoa.

asdfjkl;

1st :(

gus

"more simpler"?

Just sayin

"More simpler" Seriously? Whom ever wrote that should be sent back to grade school.

FootballFan

Kate Beckinsale is one of the most beautiful and classiest women in Hollywood. I think it's great that she involves her daughter in her films, showing her a sample of what she does for a living, but not overly-involving her daughter. She seems to keep herself and her family very grounded despite her fame.

Her daughter is cute as button.

Spellchamp

I have a MAJOR crush on Kate Beckinsale! Her husband is one lucky SOB!

In fact, my "one-nighter", Dani, is almost as cute as Kate! Aren't you, Dani?

LOL!

Law

But now for my comment. Um... Lily Mo?

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

9. #4(FYI), I liked #2(Bobbo) much more. He just put "more simpler" and let that speak for itself. Made it funny. You had to add unnecessary stuff and insult somebody too. Not cool, #4.

But now for my comment. Um... Lily Mo?

Posted at 7:54AM on Aug 16th 2009 by Observer

--------------------------------------

Well, you certainly followed up with a real gut-buster of your own.

Law

Well, you certainly followed up with a real gut-buster of your own.

Posted at 8:08AM on Aug 16th 2009 by Sit Down And Eat Your Cheerios

------

Oh darn. Back to the drawing board then huh? LOL. It wasn't meant to be funny. But thanks for...putting me in my place??? I'm totally feeling the sting! :)

who cares

#10, #9, AND #4... why didn't anybody catch the "whomever?" it's just who ever. that's all. but my comment was going to be about the "more simpler" as well. oh well!

Jan

Lily Mo father, Michael Sheen is one of the best actors of his generation. He is an amazing talent, so I think she will be a good actress herself if she studies her mom and dad at work.

Lori

Either "simpler" or "more simple"... please!