Person of Interest in Model Murder Married Victim

8/18/2009 9:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've just learned Ryan Alexander Jenkins -- the "person of interest" in the murder of Jasmine Fiore -- married the victim earlier this year.

Jenkins was a contestant on "Megan Wants a Millionaire." The star, Megan Hauserman, told TMZ Jenkins met Fiore at a strip club in Las Vegas where she worked as a dancer. Megan says Jenkins married Fiore two days later.

We're told Jenkins -- who was a finalist on the show -- went right to Vegas after getting booted from the show and met Fiore.

We spoke with Megan by phone, who told us Jenkins was smart, nice and she is shocked by the turn of events.

UPDATE: 9:39 PM ET
We just spoke with Jenkins' publicist, who tells us, "Ryan is currently speaking to his attorney and will fully cooperate with the police in this matter. He is planning on meeting with them in the near future."

Extravagantly-Creative

RYAN's Company Website ------->> www.SkyHomesCalgary.com

His Profile says . . . . . "you are in very capable hands with Ryan."

Ironic - Jasmine was Strangled !!

NekoNeko

What's interesting is not only is VH1 removing all of the stuff on the site, but they are also not allowing anyone to discuss it in the forums. They've removed all but the smallest traces of the show on it's site, so I'm thinking that the rest of this show won't see the light of day unless someone leaks it to the internet.

ken tayloe

i Ken Tayloe, just got bad news that one of margarita wrestling's beloved coaches, Jasmine Fiore who was origional "Diamond Thunder" of the Denver Elements at UMF8 was just found murdered this past week. Mine and all of maragrita wrestlings family sends out their condolences to Jasmines friends and her family for the loss!!! She was an absolute sweatheart!!! We will miss her!

lisa

My sympathy to Jasmine Fiore friends and family.... Megan Hauserman should of picked Ryan Alexander Jenkins they would of been perfect together at least for awhile....

PB

It looks like Jasmine Fiore was possibly also known as Jasmine Kinkade. There was a Ryan Alexander Jenkins and Jasmine Kinkade married 3/18/09 in Las Vegas.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

He should start dating Kate...
From Jon and Kate...

AL B

Its not gonna matter if he was a finalist or not. VH1 has pulled the show. No More Megan wants a millionare. Plus He was telling his friends he won I Love Money 3 so VH1 also has pulled that show. So we wont see another episode anyways......

rottenburger

#15 Sharon O. is that you?

LaLaLa

Remember in the beginning when he told Megan something along the lines of "if we ever get married I won't make you sign a pre-nup". Spooky. I bet the earlier poster was right, he was always planning on marrying an American to become a citizen and then murdering her to be free and not have to worry about her taking his $$. This murder was probably carefully planned (even down to removing her teeth and fingers to prevent/postpone I.D. of the body). He knew exactly what he was doing...and probably thought he was smarter than he really was.

Unknown

Was Ryan in the wrong for murdering Jasmine? Yes. However, the fact that she died of strangulation makes me think it happened in the heat of the moment, since most deaths of that nature are not premeditated. After he did it though, I'm guessing he panicked, and that's why he removed her fingers and teeth. For the record, I am NOT defending him. I do not think that he was a decent human being. I've also seen people on the internet saying things like "well, she was just a stripper anyway." Whether she was or not (I've seen conflicting information), that does not mean she was worthless nor that she deserved to be killed. As for Megan, I don't like her, but I'm glad she didn't pick him, because she doesn't deserve to be killed. I wonder what she really feels about all of this. I'm sure Vh1 has told her to keep her mouth shut.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4