Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

Mari

Michael is the King! With the 3 most beautiful children in the world! He was the sweetest father in the world, and an angel on earth. He was the most successful and intelligent human in the planet!

We Love You Michael! Forever! ♥

kevin

focus this issue

kevin

focus.

Eve

Have you noticed that Paris now wears prescription glasses just like MJ. Something she inherited from MJ. Mark Lester, please NOTE Paris is BI-RACIAL just like Qunicy Jones's daughter.
JUSTICE FOR MJ!

Eve

Have you noticed that Paris now wears prescription glasses just like MJ. Something she inherited from MJ. Mark Lester, please NOTE Paris is "BI-RACIAL" just like Qunicy Jones's daughter.
JUSTICE FOR MJ!

sensible grandma

THIS IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THESE KIDS NEED TO BE OUT IN THE WORLD. TO KEEP THEM ISOLATED AT HOME WILL ONLY MAKE THEM HERMITS LIKE THEIR FATHER WAS. THEY NEED TO INTERACT WITH OTHER KIDS THEIR AGE, AND THAT DOESN'T JUST MEAN COUSINS. THIS IS THE 1ST SANE DECISION THEIR GRANDMOTHER IS MAKING. LET THEM LIVE A NORMAL LIFE. THEY HAVE A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF THEM.

liz

I think the person must be currently living to win a Nobel Peace Prize, and there are other requirements too.

cali chick

whats up with all these ppl saying the kids are dumb and probably can't read? I bet you anything they have a higher intelligence then most kids their age. I heard that they each speak 3 different languages fluently! IDk if the kids should go to public school so soon. The other kids/teachers/parents will probably hound them about who their real parents are and about Michael! I heard that some of the other Jackson kids that went there were often teased about their weird wacko jacko uncle Michael!! Kids are so mean. R.I.P MJ we loved you then, now and forever!

carol

There's a video on utube with michael teaching prince to play chess at just 2 years old. paris was watching and she was just one. watch that video and you'll get a senses of how important michael thought education was for them. michael would not like the idea of regular school.

tonya

878. Posted at 3:52PM on Aug 26th 2009 by love mj

Why do ppl keep asking if the kids are dumb and do they even know how to read? of course they do! They were homeschoold with one-on-one attention from teachers. I bet they are smarter then most elementry kids. I heard they each know 3 different languages fluently. I just hope the kids/teachers/parents at the private school don't harass them about MJ. I heard that sum of the other Jackson relatives were teased about their weird wacko jacko uncle when they went there! R.I.P Michael we love you!!
_______________
I have to up you one. I bet they are smarter than some of these "adults" (i do use the word loosely) I do hope that people are good to them. Hopefully the media will do like they did Princess Di's kids and leave them alone at least until they are 18. Sadly, I doubt that the US media & rags have enough integrity to do that.

stormie

Hey lameducks, MJ's kids were home schooled by top professors from
UCLA. Additionally, the children have taken classes beyond those
their age and tested high. There is nothing wrong with being home schooled. You obviously do not understand but just flap lips and sound ignorant.

victoria

Home School kids are smart. He would've been a great father to them. They are very smart kids. He did a wonderful job with them!!!

♥Rachel-Elizabeth♥

Being home schoolled is not "creepy" I was home schoolled from birlth till 3rd grade the last 3 years I've been in Catholic schoolling though, yes it is hard to go from home to a real school but it dosn't change what you learned I was accually ahead when I when to a real school. (I am now also the caption of my school's volley-ball team and have alot of very respectable firends!)

FaTI FROM ARGENTINA

MEDIA LEAVE THE ALONE!!! STOP BOTHERING MJ'S KIDS!!!
THEY ARE TRYING TO BE HAPPY IN THIS NEW LIFE WITHOUT HIS FATHER.
THEY LOVE HIS DADDY SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
MJ TOLD YOU 1000 TIMES. MASKS WHERE JUST TO PROTECT THEM: He feared them being kidnapped. With the masks on their identy was a mystery... AND IT WAS OK! WHY NOT?
LEAVE THEM ALONE...
YOU'VE KILLED MJ ALREADY!

Previous 15 Comments | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments