Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

oxyclean

For the sake of the kids, I hope that's true.
Now get rid of that Jehovah Witness program and we're getting there.

peter

mj went to a prep school cal prep in encino his classmates were danny boneduce and christian brando it should be no problem for his kids in private school

nan

home schooled kids do just fine check out he national spelling bees.they are usually home schooled.they have some kinda psycologist working with those kids anyway to help them adjust.hopefully they will do well in private school with alittle help from everybody.their father was an awesome guy unjustly accused and tried in the media...you would have to be dumb as a doornob not to recognize he was a unique ,generous gifted guy.dont people think these kids have a computer and are courious what people are saying about them.....stop making a living off these kids tmz and put a decent picture of mj up.the guy was awsome

Andreemyrian

They are white in a black family
Posted at 11:00AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by DaringD
================================

Where is the problem ???????

Darlene Bennett

disfasia,

One can only pray that it is concretely stated in the trust about their educations. I never had much use for katherine to begin with due to her standing by for years watching her husband abuse all of the children. You can't tell me there is a religion anywhere that condones that sort of behavior. For the most part, all she managed to do was raise a bunch of money-hungry wife-beating non-working sons. MJ, of course, was the exception to this. I have even less use for her as this all unfolds. Once again--RIP MJ!!

allyson

i think it is a good idea they need to be around other kids>

LucyInTheSky

89. Liz Taylor,Macaulay Culkin,Chris Tucker these people claimed to be so close to Michael over the years why haven't they spoken out about the loss of their friend?
Posted at 10:16AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by justice for MJ!!!
******************************************
Because they're some among the many who really loved MJ.

MissAlxC

Katherine Jackson is a woman I respect very much. But I think she's making a mistake by enrolling the children to school. It's too soon, their lifes have already changed too much, too suddenly, the last they need is going to school, where many children will probably talk about them constantly. I think they should be homeschooled, at least for the next year, until this stir created by MJ's death soothes.

Brad

I agree Della, MJ was a closeted gay man.

WillOTheWisp

Somebody please, please tell me who is singing this song. Please help me find out who is singing this. I love it. I can't stop crying. I've been trying to find out on the Web and Youtube, but I can't find who is singing it. HELP!

It's dedicated to MJ's kids.

jean

The children should learn to assimulate with their peer groups respectively for the age groups for each of them. They do need to understand real life,the ups and downs, to have a balance for thier adult lives. MJacko, showered them with everything imaginable ( he most likely did not pay for),they are used to having what ever they wanted and living with a drugged up father that was their age.I would hope they would be given a chance for a mentally stable friendships and learning process that most other children across the USA are given.I guess the leassons we have seen with many rich and famous children actions are much to be desired at times,as in the case of Michael Douglas's son) but,Jackos children should be given a chance and they need to make some choices of how to live their lives.

seeking the truth

8. These poor kids never went to school. Can they even read?

Posted at 1:49AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Walter

- More like can you read?! It says in the article they have been taught at home you fool!

6. I'll bet they're dumb as rocks after all those years with Wacko.

Posted at 1:47AM on Aug 22nd 2009 by Jerry Martin

- Actually he educated them at home by himself and with home schooling, he was very intelligent and kind - You could see at the memorial what well turned out children they are. I bet they are very intelligent - unlike yourself who can't even type Michael's name properly!

Seriously folks, all of you that 'hate' him and leave horrible comments over and over:
1. Have you no lives to waste so much time on someone you hate? I pity you
OR
2. Maybe you secretly like him and thats why you spend hours and hours on here reading about him, its quite simple...
you see an article about Michael, you don't like him so... You don't click on it or you scroll down! Is that too much for you morons to handle?! Sad and pathetic! To think you have the gall to call him names... you are a JOKE!

You can reply to this and try to create an argument as most of you do but... this is my only message as I've said all I need to say in it and don't need to go on and on like the haters as I'm going out now to enjoy life instead of trawling the internet to find articles to hate on. I've got a life, I hope you haters find one soon.

italiana

I'm sure MJ's purpose was providing his children with the best, but as far as he has never had a childhood, his vision of it was a little distort. He oversheltered his kids: would you have liked to live covered by masks, growing between bodyguards and avid docs poisoning your dad, instead of inviting schoolmates at home, going to the playground or to the cinema in peace?? I know they are very well educated, mannered etc. but he took the risk (no doubt it was done with love) to form 3 antisocial adults, with no real-life skills. It's better to face reality gradually, since you're a kid. You can't spy little pieces of the outside world from the holes of a mask, you can't meet friends if you never go out as a normal kid.
I remember one MJ's interview when he said it was impossible to bring them to school because everybody'd have pointed them as Michael Jackson's kids. What's the matter then? John Lennon had kids, Madonna has kids, Brad Pitt has kids... it's a (wonderful) fact of life!!
Does anybody knows if Madonna's kids are home schooling? I'm curious.

I'm happy with gramma's decision, I only hope it's not too early... and since Paris Hilton's left the school some professors have changed!!!

Ps. Sorry for my poor English but I'm not a mother tongue speaker, as you can see ^_^°

LucyInTheSky

Bart

119. The personal lives of these children shouldn't be made a topic for discussion on these boards or any others.

Why? We needs something to do in this country, The government has made where nobody gots to work to pay for anything. So lets talk about them little bastards micheal jackson had holed up.