MJ Alive? Someone Wants You To Think So

8/25/2009 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video is probably as real as the existence of unicorns -- but the clip, claiming to show Michael Jackson walking out of the back of a Coroner's van after his "death," is making the rounds on the Internet today.

According to the LiveLeak post: "I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."

So ...

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47

jjlili

es interesnate saber del rey del pop, es mi idolo, quisiera saber mas de como se encuentra hasta la fecha, ya que hay muchas dudas en todo lo que sacan de él, y lo nuevo del cd y videos.................
como podria obtener boletos para el circo solei de michael, a lo mejor se presentara ahi, no cres hay uchas cosas que investigar.
ha no permitamos que el chico justhin tratae de quitarle el puesto al rey y hacer que se paresca a el , acaso michael tendra una coneccion con justhin y usher

MJsNinja

Michael Jackson IS alive, but this video is fake though. It was made to see how many hits it would get on the internet. -->2011<-- is the YEAR. He will be back this year. Always BELIEVE as i know all of you beautiful fans will. <3 Take a look at this picture (:

It's really amazing! Well,i love you all !
~L.O.V.E~
~Always beLIEve~
*...2011.. *

Incognito

Mj Is aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOl :) (REAlly)

Aaron

HE IS ALIVE PPL!!! If he tells the truth then things will turn back. Not just turn back but worse. That is him.

Paloma

O_O OMG

Hes alive! <3

Lilaeyes

If so this is true - Michael will have to explain to us why he faked his death.He will have allot of furious fans because so many devoted fans of his have committed suicide over him & still its increasing everyday.Facebook had,(may still) has a suicide watch on!!..I'm still depressed,(altho I haven't seen Michael live in concert), I do have all his music on CD & moonwalk on VHS.I haven't been to church since the trial on InSession & I'm a member of my Catholic church.Under weight,on anti depression & have nights I can not sleep..This video has me in tears(: I love Michael so much

mekeda

everybody luvs micale jakson i belive he is alive u never no im gonna do more resaerch

mekeda

ok the king of pop lots of pepole like so even thou some of u dont like him most of the world do the luv the great music so there u go ur one out of milloin and some more he may be alive he may be in a coma all honstey i dont no

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47