MJ Alive? Someone Wants You To Think So

8/25/2009 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video is probably as real as the existence of unicorns -- but the clip, claiming to show Michael Jackson walking out of the back of a Coroner's van after his "death," is making the rounds on the Internet today.

According to the LiveLeak post: "I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."

So ...

News

I think that this is a great possibility. There is a lot of things going on. We know the family was not happy about having MIchael do 50 shows, so y not fake his death he has skip the country, play actors and actresses and create a hug worldwind of media. He has made so much money since his death he would be way out of debt now. Without having to work for it. It is genious and wouldnt not put this as an unquestionable thing. I think this is something to look into. I have some sources that have told me that there is so much the media does not even know it is crazy. What do we really know? all these really good details let out. Lets think a bit.

Helen

Laura

I think its Bubbles the chimp:)

Mary P

From the pic mentioned - the R's are different in coroneR, the sixes are different in the license plate, the tail lights are different shapes, arrows are different, words are missing, and the red tags are missing on the left van. It's like spot the differences!!!

Erick

If he's really alive why would he spend so much money in his funeral and dumped all of his fans...soon before his concert tour.

Jen

LOL!! You who LIVE on the Michael Jackson threads 24/7 and spread your lame, tired posts...day after day after...now THAT needs some mental help and FAST!! You honestly LIVE on these boards. I am gone all day for WORK and come home and you're on here, literally...CONSTANTLY...obsessed much?

Posted at 7:02PM on Aug 25th 2009 by Keith

What does this mean Keith? The TMZ boards?

Steve

He is dead, there has been to much money and time invested into his death. If it is fake (his death) then someone must be paying his doctors boat loads of money to take the heat they are taking. I guess pretty soon we'll see video of Michale, Tupac, and Elvis running with the bulls in Spain.

Anthony

Nice try, but I think the art department skip one too many details... see the actual pic here: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/08/article-1205277-05FEE086000005DC-897_468x286.jpg

checkit

The dude pulls something of that licenseplate..
at 2.20?

dreamoftheangels

I was waiting for Elvis and Tupac to come jumping out of that van too. Anyone who believes he's really alive should have their heads checked. The intelligence level of those believers are so low, I don't even see how they were able to learn to log onto this site to post!

LucyInTheSky

MJ would have already been in and out of rehab and bought a castle in Vienna with the advance ticket sales.

And will sit in the audience at the concert.

Maybe he WAS at the Memorial at Staples!

This is all I needed to start thinking about tonight.
I'm shutting down and going to sleep.

Tomorrow Della, T, TEAM, yelena..et al.....DropDeadFred.

LOL :)

Ben

What does this mean Keith? The TMZ boards?

Posted at 7:08PM on Aug 25th 2009 by Huh

Yes, this person 'MJ WAS A JUNKIE' person is ALWAYS on here...oh, and they change their usernames often, too...but seem a bit too obsessed with Michael to really loathe him as much as is said.

Lorrie

Michael is still with us, Team Harvey, but this video is as fake as fake can be. It's just somebody playing with people's minds and trying to see/show how easy it is to get a rise out of the general public and, more importantly, the dimwitted media.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

Posted at 7:02PM on Aug 25th 2009 by Keith

GET YOUR FACTS STRIGHT. I'M NOT HERE ALL DAY. BOY YOU ARE ONE STUPID DUMBAZZ. I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR ONE DAY. GET IT RIGHT JACKAZZ.....

Luna

If it is true I will be sueing him because we had a funeral with our tax dollars and that's bs!!!