Storch Waves Goodbye to His Waterfront Home

8/25/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scott StorchThe former music producer for Britney Spears, 50 Cent and Mariah Carey continues his legendary fall from grace -- Scott Storch has lost his massive Miami Mansion.

SunTrust Bank took back ownership of the home Storch defaulted on last July, buying it back at an auction on Friday for $5.5 million.

The 10-bedroom, 16-bath home was valued at around $7 million.

The bank had been trying to foreclose on Storch for months, but couldn't because he had declared for bankruptcy (it was recently dismissed).

o

lol

mrez golucky

Yikes!

nick cant drive 55

Thank god I thought it was Larry Storch from F Troop that lost his home

sam

Nobody needs a house that big.

yukmouth

Scott Storch is a loser. Hes a crackhead in denial. Stop smoking crack and look after your kids. Go onto celeb rehab and get the 46,000 to pay child support you loser. And take those lame aviaters off you look rediculous. Actually I seen an mtv interview where he is talking about how big of a loser he is and his eyes pretty much pop out of his head. I guess thats what your hiding. You know on second thought maybe they were bulging out of your head because you were talking about cocaine and you couldnt hide the excitement! I like option B. Lets take a survey!!

Who thinks they should add Scott Storch onto the 3rd season of Celeb rehab?

Who thinks Scott Is a Douche?

What Name brand would Scott Douche product be called?

richard ramirez

that's the beauty of
this wondrous country;

the endless appellate
system & " reorganization "

just pick a chapter.......

Mark Pine

I don't understand why all you commenters are going nutz. Dude is still making hundreds of thousands, if not millions and is going to stay in the biz for a long time. He is currently making beatz for some of the biggest stars. I made mistakes in my life and came back from it bigger than ever. Grow a sack, stop hating on tmz and get your paper, biatches !!!!!!! He is living his life, live yours.

TheMizzz

Biggest D-O-U-C-H-E bag on the face of the planet and that is a hard titel to achieve in this world!

Jade

Dude has fugly black eyes. No wonder he always wears sunglasses.

buh-bye weiner party!

I don't know or care anything about this guy's personal life, but he makes some REALLY GREAT music! Seriously, he's made some of the best songs out there over the last decade. I can't understand how someone so talented isn't getting more work than he can handle and making more money than he can spend.

kevin

focus.

yukmouth

I think his problem is his manager. I saw an interview he did on mtv. what a fool!!! this whole camp needs to stop pretending to be on top. stars fade, and the piano man is no different. his work with paris hilton and brooke hogan was so prolific. ya, hes really working with the biggest stars and making hundreds of thousands??? but doesnt pay child support. give me a break. scott storch go back to smoking crack! its the only thing you're truly good at!

dr fred

LOSER!!!!!
these dumb idiots, they earn 5 million & go buy a home for 10 million plus taxes ,upkeep, utilities, food ,living expenses etc...
& then the money stops or dwindles ..then lose everything..haahaa

why not buy a home for 1 million & pay cash,,gee a million dollar home is not good enough

mia

Welcome to reality, Mr. Storch.

Tammy

This is only shocking news to those who live under rocks. I don't know how that goofy white boy even got rich in the first place. Who would ever trust a goober like that? I have no sympathy when this happens to people who live waaaay beyond their means.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments