Steven Seagal

Sued over Reality Show

8/25/2009 7:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So this is no surprise -- Steven Seagal and A&E are now being sued over the reality show "Steven Seagal: Lawman" ... right after A&E filed papers expecting to be sued over the show.

Genuine Entertainment -- aka The Idea Factory -- just filed a lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming they were in talks with Seagal and his agent to film a reality show.

Factory alleges they approached A&E with ideas for Seagal's show, but were then backstabbed by everyone when A&E moved forward with a reality show featuring Seagal without them.

Factory is suing for a handful of reasons, including fraud, breach of implied-in-fact contract and breach of oral joint venture -- they're suing for an undetermined amount.

Darryl Silver, owner of The Idea Factory released the following statement: "I've always had a great relationship with A&E and enjoyed the shows we've worked on together. I was disappointed that I was not able to resolve this outside of the court system."

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

WHO CARES

LOKI

GOOD.....Fat Furkin' Faker!

OKEEDOKEE!!!

The only movie this man did where he even showed an inch of acting talent was Executive Decision where he was on screen for all of 15 minutes before they killed his character.
He has absolutely no talent. What reality show are we going to see with him? One where he is hitting on the nanny? Cause I remember when his wife, Kelly LeBrock left him when she found out he was doing their 17 yr old nanny who eventually got knocked up by him.
Is he going to recreate this scenerio in his reality show?

barry Gordy is genius

Good. A&E should've done the right thing. Backstabbers plague the industry and maybe this will slow them down.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

A&E is a slime bag. Anyone who broadcasts that idiot racist Dog the Bounty Hunter has no morals.

Jazzy

Heyyyy, he's good looking! Sexy voice too. I like when he kicks butt in his movies, it's hilarious! Give the guy a break. Jean Claude VD(ha!)looks like a freak now, big nob the size of Alaska on his forehead!

Homie1Kanobe

He's a big boy, he can take care of himself.....

aristocat

I used to work in a "high end" strip club. Steven Seagal came in one night acting like a loser, trying to get a girl to leave w/ him. I'm not saying all the girls there were saints but no one wanted anything to do w/ him. He ended up mad and throwing a fit and getting his limo driver to start calling girls he knew that worked "outside". From what I heard even the driver couldn't get anyone to meet up w/ him. Gross! He was super sleazy and not good looking or classy at all. It was funny though!

Fred

Yes, yes, throw out that righteous indignation and rage a Seagal over something A&E did. All that's gonna happen is A&E is gonna settle out of court for a small sum, and everyone can go back to watching Seagal break people's limbs in alarmingly wrong directions.

David Jenkins

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Love how you attack Dog from behind a hidden name. Another internet Chicken sh*t. Dog does good work, has helped so many charities and poor kids that you know nothing about. Cheap ass comment

Jenny

I like the Dog. I also like Steven. Until all the facts are in I
will still be on his side. We shouldn't judge people they will be
judge in time. Let them who are without sin cast the first stone.

Dog Fan

I like the Dog, for he goes out and busts crooks with outstandanding warrants and being faithful to his wife. Steven Seagal, on the other hand, maybe 6-4, big and knows martial arts, but he has a long history of womenizing. Steven Seagal might as well join the TNA or WWE wrestling circus. I lost my repect for Seagal, Kobe, Clinton, and Woods. Hey, at least the Dog, is not doing something foolish behind his wife`s back! Steven Seagal is too arrogrant by taking advantage of young women half his age. I take Dog shows over Seagal movies anytime.

John S

Dog sucks and seagal is a loser.

sheila panowicz

A PERSON IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY.AS FOR STEVEN SEAGAL I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST.IVE NEVER WALKED IN HIS SHOES AND NEITHER HAVE YOU.NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS LIFE WHEN WE PASS AND WE MEET OUR MAKER HES THE ONE WHO WILL PASS THE JUDGEMENT ON.BUT YOU KNOW IF YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND BE HAPPY THAN GREAT...AND WHEN YOU CANT THEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DONE WRONG.

CINDY L TRUITT

I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE CLAIMS MADE AGAINST ACTOR STEVEN SEAGAL. HE IS A VERY NICE AND KIND MAN.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments