Heroin at Jackson's House -- Not So Fast

8/27/2009 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heroin at Michael Jackson's House UPDATE: A source connected with the case tells TMZ the "tar heroin" was tested -- and the results showed it was not heroin of any kind. This is not reflected in the warrant.

A search warrant affidavit just released from the search of Michael Jackson's home says the Jackson family notified L.A. County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter that they found "tar heroin in a bag" in Jackson's bedroom. Chief Winter notified LAPD detectives of the found evidence.

The search also turned up two baggies of "marijuana."

Cops also found Benoquin in the master bathroom. Benoquin is a bleaching cream.

The affidavit also says surveillance cameras at Jackson's home captured Dr. Conrad Murray arriving at 1:00 AM the day Jackson died.

As for what else was found during the search -- an empty bottle of Lorazepam, an empty bottle of Diazepam, a baggy with the medical label with the name Dr. Conrad Murray, 2 cigarette packs, 1 cigarette paper, 4 pill bottles and 1 shaving case.

Detective Orlando Martinez wrote, "Conversations with family members lead me to believe that there may be additional medications and/or narcotics at the location as well as the necessity to confiscate these items for the safety of the minor children."

Story developing...

Michael Jackson Drug Pictures

Neverland

Heroin at Jackson's House -- Not So Fast
Posted Aug 27th 2009 6:00PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ you are such DOUCHE BAGS!!!! like I said dont believe everything you hear from the parasites in Black and White....

FRIGGIN GARBAGE!!!! TMZ you should be ashamed of yourselves for post such nonsense!!

Oh... yeah I hear crickets now from all of the IDIOTS claiming Michael was a drug addict... hello? I cant hear you... JACK AZZ'S

MJ HATERS.... IT SUCKS TO BE YOU RIGHT NOW DOESNT IT???

*ITCHES, HA HA HA HA HA

Whatever

So it wasn't heroin after all. Okay, the affidavit said so and TMZ posted it so I can understand people believing that much. But all those who automatically assumed it belonged to Michael Jackson should maybe give some thought as to why they have such a preconceived notion or dislike for the kind of person they thought him to be. Do unto others as you would have done to you - right? Even if it was heroin, there have been so many people in and out of that house that it's not hard to simply consider the possibility that it was brought in and left there by someone else. Innocent until proven guilty...unless, of course, you're Michael Jackson.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

Cops also found Benoquin in the master bathroom. Benoquin is bleaching cream.
-------------------------------
WELL WE THAT WAS TRUE

janalal4

Any heroin involved it would probably belong to that goofy-assed doctor anyway! Would go a long way in explaining his medical technique!!

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Dr. Murray is a child of Satan. Someone needs to deport him back to hell or to grenada either one will do. I knew Murray was high on someTing, this is more his speed drugs off the gutter like his clinic. This does not even remotely sound like Michael Jackson's style. He should have studied Michael a little bit better because I doubt anyone can believe this one, Michael was too sophisticated for street drugs and did not portray himself as a thug. RIP dear sweet Michael!

while my guitar gently weeps

People; Michael was dead family wanted a crime scene' claiming additional drugs, Dr. Murray calls to Houston were out-ed a month later because Dr. Murray's phone was never traced, I would have climbed on roof for tar to force action.

Justice for all

I think that Harvey better stop using "drugs" .... every time he is on a live feed... he can't stop scratching his arms, face, et cetera... maybe he left the heroin bag behind???? Let's start that rumor... see how TMZ likes it.

Vanesa

Planted by Dr Murray of course

janalal4

Yeah "hmmmmm"-they found bleaching cream, that must mean he was a pervert too right? So what. If I had vitiligo, I'd damn well bleach my skin too!

elizabevitale

He did use skin lightening creams regardless of what he has said in interviews. I lived in Hollywood for years.

patsy m.

Well I just wasted a bunch of blabbering about this. not heoin...geez! well I am glad that it wasn't. I wonder if diane dimond will run with it anyway. I've seen it before. One thing I would like tmz to get a pic of so-called prince michael malachi jet jackson. one thing I hear is that he is in a special needs college. curious about that.. pics please.

Andrea

Stop calling MJ drug addicted. There was no heroin in his body... he was addicted to medication for pain and insomnia. If there was any heroin, as this always anonimous information for TMZ, it was probably of this doc... who must be a lunatic for letting his client die and waiting over an hour to call 911

Homie1Kanobe

HERE IS SME WORDS FROM A LYNARD SYNARD SONG THAT TALS ABOUT DRUB USE AND THE END..............................................
Whiskey bottles, and brand new cars
Oak tree you're in my way
There's too much coke and too much smoke
Look what's going on inside you
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

Angel of darkness is upon you
Stuck a needle in your arm
So take another toke, have a blow for your nose
One more drink fool, will drown you
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

Now they call you Prince Charming
Can't speak a word when you're full of 'ludes
Say you'll be all right come tomorrow
But tomorrow might not be here for you
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

Hey, you're a fool you
Stick them needles in your arm
I know I been there before

One little problem that confronts you
Got a monkey on your back
Just one more fix, Lord might do the trick
One hell of a price for you to get your kicks
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you

Jill

Give partial headline to create hysteria, then wait 5 minutes to give rest of headline. That is cruel. I almost threw up. I guarantee some media will carry this story tonight as a fact that it was heroin.

FRYConradMurry

hello people....they tested it...and it was NOT heroin.

you can run, murray, but you can't hide. either the law gets you, or we crazy fans get you!! one of the two, mr. walking dead man.